corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Insurance Issue!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Insurance Issue!
davevans1234

User status: Offline
6th Jan 12 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just received an email that my insurance have paid out for an accident without my permission is this possible or are they in the wrong heres the email they sent me thanks.

Dear Mr Evans,

As you are aware the third party where looking to issue court proceeding against you as we have yet to pay the third party outlay.

Going to court would be more hassle than it?s worth as the claim is small and the third party outlay only comes to £134.54. With further consideration we have had to settle the claim on a 50:50 basis due to the circumstances of both parties reversing at the same time.

This is a clear cut 50:50 case scenario.

I appreciate this is not the outcome you would of hoped for but you can appreciate we did not want this matter to proceed to court on such a scenario which is clear cut.

I can confirm I have now closed the claim and both you and the third party are equal to blame for this incident.

Regards,

Daniela Hicks
Claims Negotiator
1st Central Insurance
Liam-Wilko

6th Jan 12 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would contact yor underwrighter/insurance company and get a more details explination but no your insurance company have the right to pay out at any point as to see what is in there best intrest
Ben G

6th Jan 12 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they were right. they can't let claims drag on for years can they? should have paid the guy 134.54 out of your own pocket if you were that bothered.

how long ago did the accident happen? if it was 50/50, then just accept it and move on.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Insurance Issue! 22 database queries in 0.0060990 seconds