corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2002 VAUXHALL ASTRA COUPE 2.2 16V BERTONE SE2 BLUE

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2002 VAUXHALL ASTRA COUPE 2.2 16V BERTONE SE2 BLUE
Graeme
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Jan 12 at 19:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Astra Coupe
Engine - 2.2i 16v
Mileage - 106000
Price - £1895.00 ovno

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07765 680 755
Contact email address - graeme789@hotmail.com

General information -

VAUXHALL ASTRA COUPE

2.2i 16V

SE2 BERTONE EDITION

Full Service History
Tax Till - 31/03/2012
MOT Till - 28/09/2012
Air Conditioning
Half Leather / Half Alcantara Interior
Leather Steering Wheel
17" Alloy Wheels
4 BRAND NEW Falken Low Profile Tyres
Uprated Sports Suspension
Full Stainless Exhaust With Lifetime Warrenty
Remote Central Locking - 2 Keys Provided
Cruise Control
I have owned this car for about a year now and used it every day and never had a problem. I replaced the alternator last summer as the voltage was getting low on it. This has a 2 year warrenty on that part. It has been a great car for me and will be for someone else. The engine is very strong and has a good amount of power. With this being a SE2 (Special Edition) it has the nice blue and black interior with blue seatbelts. The drivers side seat bolster does have some wear but has not collapsed at all. There is some light stone chips on the bonnet and front bumper as with any car of this age. I have just had 4 brand NEW tyres fitted at the cost of around £320 for some correct size low profile tyre which are Falkens so a good make. The tracking was also checked and adjusted at the same time. I have just replaced a track rod end as that had a small amount of play in so was just changed to be safe. There is nothing else that i can see is wrong with the car.

The car is HPi clear and any inspection is welcome. It is a 52 registration but plates were removed for photos but i have just put on a brand new pair of plates.

Please either contact me through the message service on here, email me at graeme789@hotmail.com or txt or ring me on 07765 680 755, If your call is not answered please leave a message and i will get back to you when i am free. Please come and inspect it and a price can be arranged then. Thankyou Graeme

PRICE - £1895.00 OVNO

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2002 VAUXHALL ASTRA COUPE 2.2 16V BERTONE SE2 BLUE 24 database queries in 0.0067480 seconds