corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2001 Seat Ibiza Cupra 1800 20v turbo stage 1

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2001 Seat Ibiza Cupra 1800 20v turbo stage 1
steve_turbo

User status: Offline
11th Jan 12 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Seat
Model - Ibiza
Engine - 1800 20V Turbo
Mileage - 142k
Price - £2000

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07903382236
Contact email address - Please phone or txt

General information -

PICTURES ARE ON PISTONHEADS LINK BELOW

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3545591.htm

I have for sale my Seat Ibiza Cupra 1800 20valve Turbo.
I have only owned this around 3 month but its just not what I thought it would be after wanting one for a long time.

Spec-

142k miles
MOT July 27th 2012
TAX end of Jan 2012

1800 20v turbo
Stage 1 remap
CDA carbon induction kit
Universal front mount intercooler
Creations motor sport Turbo induction pipe (slightly better than forge)
Samco/SFS silicone hoses
Silicone vac hose piping
Correct recirc/dump valve
Boost gauge

I also have a full 3" stainless steel turbo back exhaust to fit this may be done before sale if not will go with the car for asking price.

Since owning the car I have fully serviced it fitted a new front ABS sensor and new front discs and pads along with steam cleaning the engine bay and generally getting it up to a good standard.

All this car needs is a 4bar fuel pressure reg (£25) and the 3" exhaust and stage 2 map for it to be running 200bhp+
I don't have any rolling road prints of what it is running now but I have owned a lot of performance cars and would say around 180bhp at a guess.

This car has not once let me down in the 3months of ownership starts first time every time and drives smooth with still being standard suspension etc.

Ok every car has them THE BAD BITS -

As is the case with most OVNI yellow cupra's the paint has faded the roof being the worst.
i was going to get the roof done in black vinyl but just don't have the time.

The exhaust is blowing but i have the 3" system anyway.

Someone has attempted to spray the alloys black but not done the best of jobs and also not replaced the centre caps and i cant seem to source second hand ones yet.

One front fog has a crack but not that noticeable

Front end has the usual stone chips etc

Offside door speaker cover missing i just havent got round to getting one off ebay.

The LCD dash display sometimes goes off and also affects the radio volume control this is a very very common fault on these and costs £70 to fix
I would say 90% of the mk3 ibiza cupra's onwww.seatcupra.net have this problem.

Overall this is a daily used good car with the wheels re done silver (properly) and a set of coilovers and stage 2 this will be a very good looking quick car!
But I have been a Vauxhall man for a long long time and this just does not appeal its just too refined and comfortable.
Will come with new oil and filter ready for next service.

Im sure to have missed loads if you have any questions please feel free to ring/txt Steve 07903382236 please do not email as txt ringing is a lot easier and if i don't answer please txt as im a bus driver and cant pick up.

Swaps/part ex's

Vauxhall Nova C20XE
Vauxhall Corsa sport/GSI C20XE
Vauxhall Cavalier GSI
Vauxhall Vectra GSI
Vauxhall Astra GSI
BMW E36 M3 or M3 replica
Nissan S13/S14 200sx
Subaru Impreza WRX/STI

Or let me know what you have.

Cheers, Steve.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2001 Seat Ibiza Cupra 1800 20v turbo stage 1 24 database queries in 0.0051661 seconds