corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 04 CORSA EXCLUSIV IRMSCHER SILVER £1250!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 04 CORSA EXCLUSIV IRMSCHER SILVER £1250!!
1.5TD

User status: Offline
23rd Jan 12 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - 1400
Mileage - 59000
Price - 1250

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07881 555 385
Contact email address -

General information -

I have the above for sale details below, the car is on Ebay as a classified ad with a link as follows, http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150741332461 hopefully this is OK as its the easist way to view the pics, thanks for reading.

Star Silver 1.4 Vauxhall Corsa Exclusiv

Limited Edition Only 500 Made Of This Model

Massive Spec

Full Leather & Heated Front Seats,

Irmscher Bodykit, Spoiler and Skirts,

Digital Display Air Conditioning & Climate Control

3 Door Hatchback
Silver
Petrol
Manual
Service History (complete owners pack & pass card)
Tinted Rear Windows
MOT untill May 2012

Unfortunately this Corsa was subjected to vandalism by the previous owners boyfriend, her father tried to fix the damage hence the DIY repairs to the passenger door and rear quarter. I purchased the car to repair and return to its former glory but work commitments and a lack of cash flow after Christmas has resulted in this advert. The damage is only cosmetic I have had a bodyshop quote £900 to repair and paint. The car will need a new front bumper (the one fitted is not from the car there is NO front end damage) I do have a lower splitter available in black. The car starts, runs and drives and still has an MOT until May so could be taxed and driven away.

The car is priced to allow for repair and even some profit if you decided to sell on once done, the car is not on the insurance regsiter and is HPi clear, any questions please call 07881 555 385, cash on collection only, thanks for looking.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 04 CORSA EXCLUSIV IRMSCHER SILVER £1250!! 24 database queries in 0.0064020 seconds