corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » GI in couple of items - Cav Rarb and Tigra front seats

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author GI in couple of items - Cav Rarb and Tigra front seats
Haimsey
Premium Member

User status: Offline
28th Jan 12 at 09:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cav rear arb, fitted to my corsa atm. Was painted with black hammerite when fitted - no news on current state.
Comes with exhaust clamps - again, no news on their state either.

Pics later today when I've removed it.
£30 collected Ono

Also, have a tigra. The front seats are of a grey houndstooth sort of pattern, quite nice, also have tigra tags on them.
Drivers has a slight wear mark on top corner iirc, can get pics of these also if needed.

Only the fronts, will fit a corsa as far as I'm aware.
IMO an ideal option for someone ditching the back seats and also wanting to ditch the spotty colours of a Sport interior I'd have had them in mine if I didn't already have the Veccy's.

Marc

[Edited on 28-01-2012 by Haimsey]

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
EssexVaux

29th Jan 12 at 02:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you want to seller the pretensioner and seat belt clip off the drivers seat?
Haimsey
Premium Member

29th Jan 12 at 10:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There'd be no point, it's knackered anyway.

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
EssexVaux

29th Jan 12 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok mate, cheers anyway.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » GI in couple of items - Cav Rarb and Tigra front seats 25 database queries in 0.3273618 seconds