corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Anabol, Anadrol, Danabol, Dianabol, etc

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anabol, Anadrol, Danabol, Dianabol, etc
jibjob

User status: Offline
7th Feb 12 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After reading up on the positives and negatives of certain steroids I thought i'd get peoples opinions and help on deciding whether its the "next step" for me.

I've read all about the liver problems, acne, anger issues in certain people, increased breast tissue in some people, water retention, etc.

I've read some of the cycles people have been on and what they have taken and when but i'm not sure what would be best for me should i choose to take them.

Now I know a lot of people will say don't do them, do it naturally, etc but the thing is i've done a lot of various exercise plans to try and put a bit of bulk on but nothing works due to my metabolism. I'm currently 5' 9, 10.5 stone and what i'd describe as inbetween skinny and athletic. I've got slight toning but no real bulk or definition. I'm eating 3000 calories+ a day and always have done some days up to 5/6000 but my weight hasn't fluctuated at all in 6 years and i've got low body fat. I just seem to have hit a peak and now i'm stuck. I've been trying since 15 (7 years) to put on bulk whether its fat or muscle but i've had no success in either.

I've got a well rounded diet so I know thats not a problem, my workout routine is fairly spot on so I know thats not a problem either I just seem to be stuck!

Now what I want to know is would doing a cycle be the best thing for me to do just to push me over the peak/give me a kick start?
What steroids should I be looking out for?
What cycle/doses should I be doing?
What other things should I be taking with a cycle? Anti-oestrogen etc.
Should I be looking at oral tablets or injections?

I've done as much research as I can but i'm still a bt clueless about somethings so any advice would be great. As I say i'm just looking into it at the minute to see if its the right thing for me.

p

7th Feb 12 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't do it.
jibjob

7th Feb 12 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Reasons?
p

7th Feb 12 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You're just asking for trouble. We all wanna be built like a machine, but I don't think the roids route is the answer.
jibjob

7th Feb 12 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I get what you mean but what would you suggest just to get me going? Steroids wouldn't be a permanent answer just something to kick start growth and then I could maintain it without having to do another cycle. I'm not after being massive just some definition.
p

7th Feb 12 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmm, I've read your description.... I'm not an expert, but have you used creatine?
jibjob

7th Feb 12 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've tried creatine but only for a couple of months and saw no benefits of it. Muscle recovery was the same, weight didn't increase, muscle size didn't increase, weight lifted didn't increase so it just seemed a waste of time. I'm currently on PhD Pharma Whey shakes for extra protein and it seems to help muscle recovery but that's about it.
Laney

7th Feb 12 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you tried lifting heavier and eating more..?
p

7th Feb 12 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jibjob
I've tried creatine but only for a couple of months and saw no benefits of it. Muscle recovery was the same, weight didn't increase, muscle size didn't increase, weight lifted didn't increase so it just seemed a waste of time. I'm currently on PhD Pharma Whey shakes for extra protein and it seems to help muscle recovery but that's about it.

Think you're meant to be on creatine a bit longer than that, to see some real gains. I assume you drank shit loads of water? Have you spoken to a gym instructor or anything?
WATSON

7th Feb 12 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How many times do you actually train at the gym?

Anything roid related ur best heading over to bodybuilding.com
Carl

7th Feb 12 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you train your legs? Sorry if you do, just know the vast majority don't.
jibjob

7th Feb 12 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I've tried lifting heavier and I've got to a point where I can single lift a certain amount and repetitively lift a certain amount but can't get past those amounts apart from the odd occasion. Eating more isn't really feasible as I'm eating 3 or 4 main meals a day and pretty much constantly eating inbetween as well.

Recently I've been doing 2 days boxing training (3 hours a week), two days in the gym spread bewteen arms, chest, shoulders and back and a final day of conditioning circuits.
p

7th Feb 12 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Yeah I've tried lifting heavier and I've got to a point where I can single lift a certain amount and repetitively lift a certain amount but can't get past those amounts apart from the odd occasion. Eating more isn't really feasible as I'm eating 3 or 4 main meals a day and pretty much constantly eating inbetween as well.

Recently I've been doing 2 days boxing training (3 hours a week), two days in the gym spread bewteen arms, chest, shoulders and back and a final day of conditioning circuits.

I used to do 4 or 5 days, 45 minute to 1 hour sessions, eating 5 to 6 meals a day, nothing major, and possibly two or three protein shakes, also.
jibjob

7th Feb 12 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My legs are trained in boxing for stamina but they're fairly strong anyway and always have been.

I'll try lowering the snacks and having an extra meal instead. I've heard too many protein shakes are pointless as the body will only absorb so much and then just dump the rest.
p

7th Feb 12 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
My legs are trained in boxing for stamina but they're fairly strong anyway and always have been.

I'll try lowering the snacks and having an extra meal instead. I've heard too many protein shakes are pointless as the body will only absorb so much and then just dump the rest.

Snacking isn't exactly great.... You gotta be kinda strict.
Fro

7th Feb 12 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a rediculously quick metabolism also. Usually float around 10.5 stone. But with progain, creatine and lifting heaving reps (4-6 reps) and doing squats (doing legs releases chemicals etc that aid muscle groth throughout the body). I can creep the weight up, heaviest I've been was just under 12 stone, but took a good few months of gym 5/6 times a week.

Slipped out of my routine and ended up back to 10.5. Been going again last few weeks and back up to 11 (quick gains partially down to muscle memory I would imagine)

What do you do at the gym and how often do you go? Do you do cardio?
Carl

7th Feb 12 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

No then, that's not the same. Build some weight training for your legs into your routine, twice a week ideally. That should help in your quest to get bigger.
jibjob

7th Feb 12 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I might try squats then to see if it helps.

I do cardio through boxing and also jogging to the gym (1.5 miles each way) but that's it. Conditioning circuit is things like kettle bell swings with resistance bands, commandos, press ups on gym rings, leg and knee raises, round the world with 20kg weight, plank and then a couple of other exercises. I do bar and dumbell work for the other days.
jibjob

7th Feb 12 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers for the help though lads I'll give all the advice a try and see if it helps. As I say the steroids was more of a last resort.
p

7th Feb 12 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I might try squats then to see if it helps.

I do cardio through boxing and also jogging to the gym (1.5 miles each way) but that's it. Conditioning circuit is things like kettle bell swings with resistance bands, commandos, press ups on gym rings, leg and knee raises, round the world with 20kg weight, plank and then a couple of other exercises. I do bar and dumbell work for the other days.

cardio also destroys muscle as long as fat, by the way....
jibjob

7th Feb 12 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah I never realised it destroyed muscle as well. Might sound stupid but I thought cardio burnt fat and turned it into lean muscle.
Jake

7th Feb 12 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no fat doesnt turn into muscle. the same way utterly butterly doesnt turn into sirloin steaks
p

7th Feb 12 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Ah I never realised it destroyed muscle as well. Might sound stupid but I thought cardio burnt fat and turned it into lean muscle.

No it burns muscle and fat, unfortunately. If you do a good weight session, I used to do a 10/15 minute slow walk, but that was about it...... If you cain it at cardio, you will also burn up muscle.
jibjob

7th Feb 12 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well not turn into per say but what's left behind is just the lean muscle.

I've learnt a lot from this though so I'll put it all into practice and see what happens.

[Edited on 07-02-2012 by jibjob]
Carl

7th Feb 12 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It can be a bit of a conflict of interest but it's not often that extreme. If your aim is to get bigger I would focus more on the weight training than the cardio based stuff, just throw the circuit class in every now and again to mix it up.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Anabol, Anadrol, Danabol, Dianabol, etc 23 database queries in 0.0092859 seconds