corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New tyres time........

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New tyres time........
spankyjames

User status: Offline
8th Feb 12 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right needing some tyres on the front of my Astra gsi, ive always had to toyo t1rs but fancy a change and see if there is any better tyres out there for me. Running 215/40/17 and will be doing the odd track day this year.

[Edited on 08-02-2012 by spankyjames]
Cybermonkey

8th Feb 12 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Michelin Pilot SuperSport, Conti SC5's, Goodyear Eagle F1 ASYM2
Eck
Premium Member

8th Feb 12 at 12:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Budget will help? There was a deal on some form of Kumho KU series tyres a few days back!
spankyjames

8th Feb 12 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone ever used falken fk452 before if so what they like?
Jed D

8th Feb 12 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Budget will help? There was a deal on some form of Kumho KU series tyres a few days back!

if it was the one i posted they sold out before they updated the site (on camskill)
i got refunded and im still on the hunt for a bargain, ideally khumo's as said because they are loads better than nike air max, cough* i mean toyo proxies toyos are crap, thin sidewalls and dont last long, not to mention their prices at the moment. id defiantly go for khumos IMO

[Edited on 08-02-2012 by Jed D]
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

8th Feb 12 at 20:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by spankyjames
Anyone ever used falken fk452 before if so what they like?

i have changed they for parada spec 2 and the difference is amazing! would never have fk452 again
Rsmith

8th Feb 12 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its my trade m8 falkens aint very good in the 452 tread pattern the 912 tread pattern is beta goodyyear eagle f1s dnt make no more but if u can get hold of some r gd tyres probs gona cost abit now probs yokohama id try have 2 look in2 which 1 but of top of my head it wood b a s-drive pattern 4 that size
Rob E

9th Feb 12 at 01:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive just had 4 brand new Falken ZE912's fitted to my car and so far I'm impressed and im mega picky when it comes to tyres. Good grip from what ive experienced so far but I haven't given them a proper thrashing yet. Wet grip is great though, very impressed with how much grip they offered

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New tyres time........ 22 database queries in 0.0155420 seconds