corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa c final split parts

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa c final split parts
Lee_fr200

User status: Offline
16th Feb 12 at 00:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right as promised im redoing my for sale thread and making it a little less confusing!!!

Z20LET upgrade parts and conversion parts

EDS INLET CAM £240

FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLER WITH HARDPIPES £600

Z20 CONVERSION KIT (these are all the mounts, subframe, driveshafts, hubs ) £400 (pics to follow) prov sold to taylormade

FULL LOOM WHICH IS PLUG AND PLAY TO MAKE YOUR ZLET RUN includes top of range Clifford avantguard 5.5 alarm (worth 700) £500 for loom and alarm

CUSTOM BREMBO 325MM BRAKES GROOVED DISCS AND FERREDO PADS totally unique £800

FK SILVERLINE COILOVERS WITH choice of UPRATED SPRINGS OR normal springs £350 (pics to follow)

exterior parts:

COLOUR CODED SIDESKIRTS £80

SRI REAR SPOILER £120

SRI MIRRORS WITH WIRING FULLY INTACT £150

FOCUS RS MKII BONNET VENTS £50

FULL POLYCARBONATE WINDOWS IN GREY TINT, THERMOFORMED WITH OEM BORDER £400

MTX COMPONENTS WITH FITTING KIT £60

IRMSCHER PEDALS £50

DASH £20

wheels & tyres:

ROTA SLIPSTREAM 17" BLACK WHEELS, with brand new toyo T1R tyres on the front and toyo proxes on the rear £350

other bits and bobs:

SHEET ALUMINIUM to fabricate airbox £15

DOORS INCLUDING ELECTRIC WINDOWS AND MECHANISM £50 EACH

BONNET £40

REAR DISC BEAM £300 POLYBUSHED £350

FRONT POLYBUSHED WISHBONES £30 EACH

ANTI ROLL BAR POLYBUSHES £30 unused

CARPET £50 prov sold

I WILL TAKE SENSIBLE OFFERS ON PARTS AND I ACCEPT PAYMENT BY BANK TRANSFER OR CASH/CHEQUE, I AM HAPPY TO DELIVER OR YOU COLLECT

I've read the rules etc etc

ALSO I WILL STRESS I WON'T BE MESSED ABOUT ANY DEPOSIT GIVEN WILL BE NON REFUNDABLE but it will be knocked off the price of the item to ensure fairness if you have no intention to purchase don't give a deposit!

[Edited on 18-02-2012 by Lee_fr200]

[Edited on 18-02-2012 by Lee_fr200]
Lee_fr200

User status: Offline
18th Feb 12 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Original post updated, some items sold and removed from above, make an offer on some of the parts, need them gone

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa c final split parts 24 database queries in 0.0096300 seconds