corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » More music and videos from mates...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author More music and videos from mates...
BluKoo

User status: Offline
   17th Feb 12 at 01:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know i've kinda been whoring the board with my mates and their bands, but fuck it! I think it's worth sharing...

This is a video of my mates band "Three Knots" I just found on YouTube. I knew they had the video, but I had no idea it was online until now.

Three knots - Broken Down

They're no longer "Three Knots" as the guitarist unveiled @ 2:51 departed from the band.
However the remaining 4 are working on a lot of new material and they're planning on getting it recorded and released soon. I've heard most of it, and it's brilliant.

This is another one of my friends; Andrew Norquay.

He is signed to a label, and I am confident that he will make it big one day. He gets a lot of coverage. Radio once or twice, Balcony TV, articles in newspapers etc. and he gets gigs all over the country.

Here are a few links to his stuff:

Norquay on BalconyTV
His MySpace

You can also buy his music on iTunes.

Finally another few of my friends are in another band. They're called "Dr Trog".

You can listen to their stuff here: http://www.reverbnation.com/doctortrog

If you are in a band, or have mates who are in a band, then post some stuff up

[Edited on 17-02-2012 by BluKoo]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » More music and videos from mates... 22 database queries in 0.2553360 seconds