corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Seat Leon Cupra 20v turbo 2004

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Seat Leon Cupra 20v turbo 2004
harrybanks

User status: Offline
3rd Mar 12 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Seat
Model - Leon Cupra
Engine - 1.8 turbo
Mileage - 114,000
Price - £2600 ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07907753344
Contact email address -

Here is my Seat Leon Cupra for sale, for sale due to me wanting another bmw.

2004, 114,000 miles, service history, Air con, climate control, electric windows all round, 6 disc changer in glovebox as standard, electric heated mirrors, tinted windows front lighter than the rears, new brake discs and pads front and rear done less than 2,000 miles, genuine audi rs6 18 inch wheels just been professionally refurbed with fk adaptors, new falken front tyres 225/40/18 and excellent condition dunlop and wanli on rear all 225/40/18. Brand new 30mm eibach springs fitted, The car has had a stage one remap, I have no proof of this but think its noticeable when driving. quickshift fitted on the original linkage which reduces the throw to about 50%, can be put back to standard linkage just by moving the pin. Remote locking doesnt work. Skoda fabia rear wiper arm and blade,

Had full service, cambelt, waterpump, aux belt, brake fluid and anti freeze change in october 2010 at about 110k, since then has had an oil and filter change in november 2011 time. New rear shock absorbers and top mounts and rear axle bushes about 1000 miles ago. No knocks bangs etc.

Engine runs absolutely perfectly, i am confident that you would really struggle to find one that runs as well as this, pulls well in every gear and not had any problems what so ever since owning it!

I have just taken my private reg off and waiting for the reg document back from the dvla, thould be here this week.

Tax until end of june 2012 and MOT until 31st july 2012, although i can put a years mot on it for the buyer at no extra charge.

Bodywork in good condition, little mark on front bumper, few stonechips over the front end but looks nice when its cleaned up!

2 keys, paperwork and logbook when it gets here all in my name, 3 previous owners, high mileage due to it being a lease vehicle. Open to sensible offers and if I get the asking price ill throw in the standard springs, wheels and tyres which have excellent tread.

Located in basingstoke area and viewing welcome, will be sad to see the car go and i think its a bargain, needs to be sold.

Thanks for looking!

The LE04 reg is the standard plate too!

[Edited on 03-03-2012 by harrybanks]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Seat Leon Cupra 20v turbo 2004 24 database queries in 0.0063860 seconds