corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » twats behind you trying to overtake when youre in a lowered car!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author twats behind you trying to overtake when youre in a lowered car!!
gav93

User status: Offline
6th Mar 12 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had this yesterday got a lowered corsa b on cesaros (will get a thread up soon) and it isnt the comfiest ride so i need to take it easy on speed bumps which are everywhere even on my road! and you get these twatty dicks in there standard focus trying to overtake you , all well until i get over the bump and boot it of to the next one lol! i pulled over let him go pass as he was blatantly gopnna rear end me !! but seriously sometimes i wish i never drove !

what do you guys do with yours?

mega pissed of over that one thing makes me regret lowering it right down! cant believe i said that
BarnshaW

6th Mar 12 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to be honest i hate people like you crawling around at 5 mph, just put your car at a normal suitable heights for the road and stop delaying other people on the road
gav93

6th Mar 12 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

actually 15mph over a bump pmsl plus he was well over 40 mph so he wernt in no better position

[Edited on 06-03-2012 by gav93]
Tommygsi

6th Mar 12 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get one them stickers off ebay "be patient im lowered" lol
adiohead

6th Mar 12 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nothing wrong with overtaking if it's safe
gav93

6th Mar 12 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

might need to get one of those, couldnt compromise raising the height, it would have to look like a truck to clear anything here
DansCorsaSXi
Organiser: Yorkshire
Premium Member

6th Mar 12 at 19:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Usually what i do is pull over straight away and let them pass. Hate them up my arse.

Star silver C20XE SXi Project thread

Smoke Grey Corsa GSi Project thread
shaunmods
Premium Member

6th Mar 12 at 19:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One of the things I hate about having a lowered car I usually end up pulling over if I've got a cue behind me as I crawl over them.
Paul W
Premium Member

6th Mar 12 at 19:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
to be honest i hate people like you crawling around at 5 mph, just put your car at a normal suitable heights for the road and stop delaying other people on the road

Then why are you on a modified car site?

But yes, i hate it with a passion. It doesn't hurt you to hold back a couple of seconds to wait for someone in a lowered car who doesn't wanna smash the shit out of their sump get over a speed bump. Are you an ambulance? do you have flashing lights? no? then you can wait. Do you get pissed off when an old lady is walking across a zebra crossing and taking longer than everyone else because she's old and decrepit? Everyones so caught up in a rat race nowadays, just chill the fuck out man.

[Edited on 06-03-2012 by Paul W]

Rio Verde Bagged More Door Project
Jambo

6th Mar 12 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just have a car that can drive over speed bumps.
BeetleGav

6th Mar 12 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aye its a blag. if its the mini speed bumps that fit between your wheels i have to go one side up, one side down. or if the roads clear i can go 30 right inbetween both lanes. but i tend to look like a mad man. s'ing all down the road haha.

the ones on the way to Adam_B 's shop are a proper cunt
HarleyMK

6th Mar 12 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go over the speed bump diagonally, then they cant over take you

i usually pull over and let people past cause i crawl over them, sometimes have to go diagonally
DansCorsaSXi
Premium Member

6th Mar 12 at 20:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea i'm same with the square bumps,if it's clear i'll go through middle.

Jed D

6th Mar 12 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

an impatient guy in a picasso did this to me the other day. flashing me at the first set of bumps (close as fuck) sticking his fingers up at the second set of bumps (still tickling the hairs on the back of my neck)...
got to the 3rd set and i slowed rite down (practically stopped) so he went to go around me but didn't succeed against the mighty power of the baby valver once i got past the bumps
Jed D

6th Mar 12 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DansCorsaSXi
Yea i'm same with the square bumps,if it's clear i'll go through middle.

i do this, but its a proper twat at the bottom of my village cos they go diagonal across the road. not to mention the fact theres a shop rite next to them that people like parking on the double yellows
DansCorsaSXi
Premium Member

6th Mar 12 at 20:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jed D
but didn't succeed against the mighty power of the baby valver once i got past the bumps

Baby valver, i like it Jed. Bwaaarrpp!

SportBoy

6th Mar 12 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive allways just ignored them. if im in a good mood and its safe i pull over to let them past.
DanCobb

6th Mar 12 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get this all the time, when I see they are getting frustrated I go even slower
gav93

6th Mar 12 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

glad to see it aint just me lol, really i should rrange a car meet in my area, everyone will love me....ha
BarnshaW

6th Mar 12 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul W
quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW

Then why are you on a modified car site?

But yes, i hate it with a passion. It doesn't hurt you to hold back a couple of seconds to wait for someone in a lowered car who doesn't wanna smash the shit out of their sump get over a speed bump. Are you an ambulance? do you have flashing lights? no? then you can wait. Do you get pissed off when an old lady is walking across a zebra crossing and taking longer than everyone else because she's old and decrepit? Everyones so caught up in a rat race nowadays, just chill the fuck out man.

[Edited on 06-03-2012 by Paul W]

hang on a sec, where does it say modified? do you have to own a modified car to be able to have an opinion then?

for the record my car was too low and shit over speed bumps, do you know what i did? I got new suspension and made it sensible and BETTER
Jed D

6th Mar 12 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got out once after a toot of the car behinds horn and went upto the angry blokes car window... as he wound it down i said "would you like to sit in my boot pal!!?" in a really friendly voice. he just looked at me confused
Kieran
Premium Member

6th Mar 12 at 20:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I get major rage at people when they do this to me. My road is full of bumps. And it takes me a while to get over them. Then you have some fuck nut in his audi giving it the biggen as he passes you!
Jed D

6th Mar 12 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kieran
I get major rage at people when they do this to me. My road is full of bumps. And it takes me a while to get over them. Then you have some fuck nut in his audi giving it the biggen as he passes you!

no no thats because he's faster than you... he won the race to the corner shop
Jake

6th Mar 12 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive had to pull over and let someone past in my old car. those fucking lumps in the middle of the road aswell. not sure how i got out alive
DansCorsaSXi
Premium Member

6th Mar 12 at 20:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They love it really,depending what kind of car is behind me i'll slow down even more.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » twats behind you trying to overtake when youre in a lowered car!! 23 database queries in 0.0145409 seconds