corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Karma

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Karma
Twitch

User status: Offline
12th Mar 12 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EoWZ2-fMNCw
Whittie

12th Mar 12 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

5000 payout for that most probs. Car's a mess too, deffo written off.
Sunz

12th Mar 12 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't forget to claim for wiplash.
Steve
Premium Member

12th Mar 12 at 12:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how was that karma? it was his right of way!

hate people who push out, if someone is waiting there patiently i will let them out, but if someone is going to barge out like that i would have done the same as that car (without crashing)
LeeM

12th Mar 12 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sometimes when it's that busy if you wait patiently you'll be there all day
XSIHardy

12th Mar 12 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sunz
Don't forget to claim for wiplash.

And it's people like you that makes insurance for so many people so expensive
Steve
Premium Member

12th Mar 12 at 12:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

never have i had to bully my way out like that in all my years of driving. If waiting gets long winded a small edging out sorts it out. Not decide im going to drive out regardless
alan-g-w

12th Mar 12 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
how was that karma? it was his right of way!

hate people who push out, if someone is waiting there patiently i will let them out, but if someone is going to barge out like that i would have done the same as that car (without crashing)

Agreed with this numpty
Twitch

12th Mar 12 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was more on about the guy in the silver car flipping him off as he blocked him from pulling in. O.o
Bmorgan1993

12th Mar 12 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im a barge out man! i've sat and waited to get out of my college road for about 8 minuit's 'waiting patiently' then again most drivers where i live are retarded or wankers :L
Aaron

12th Mar 12 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LeeM
Sometimes when it's that busy if you wait patiently you'll be there all day

Ah right ok, so when its busy, you have the right to break the rules of the road yeah? Its this "me me me" attitude which is the cause of a lot of the issues on the road IMO. I'm sure it happens everywhere, but it boils my piss when someone is waiting to pull out of a side street, and rather then waiting for both lanes to be clear, the person will pull out to block the closest lane of traffic, in hope that people in the other lane will pitty them and let them out. In this case, i let that cunt sit and block the lane of traffic...i hope that someone in an oncoing car hasn't seem them...and then gives them a bit of a slam.

[Edited on 12-03-2012 by Aaron]
LeeM

12th Mar 12 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pretty much yeah, I also let people in in front of me when it's busy too.
People who drive into the gap as fast as they can so no one can "push in" are annoying as fuck, especially when they sit there looking anywhere but at you
Steve
Premium Member

12th Mar 12 at 14:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pulling out and expecting to be let in in slow moving traffic, is as bad as pulling out and expecting traffic to stop to let you in in fast moving traffic

imagine doing that
Butler

12th Mar 12 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The guy filming is an idiot for pulling out, unless someone lets you out, you shouldnt.
noshua

12th Mar 12 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

12th Mar 12 at 15:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pisses me off when people drive like that. Proper cunts. Living round where i love theres too many pricks in bmw's and audi's thinking they own the fucking road. Pull out on you all the time. Drive right up your arse. Dont bother indicateing. Its cunts like that, that cause crashes and piss people off. If people drive right up my arse i slow right down, if people try bargeing out i speed up so they cant. If people are nice and wait casualy to get out ill let them.
smcGSI16V

12th Mar 12 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can tell the people in this thread who dont drive around central London regularly.

If you waited for clear gaps to pull out you can be waiting ages.
You have to do this in London. And I do it all the time. Outside of London there is no need to it.
LeeM

12th Mar 12 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FlaFFy_91
Pisses me off when people drive like that. Proper cunts. Living round where i love theres too many pricks in bmw's and audi's thinking they own the fucking road. Pull out on you all the time. Drive right up your arse. Dont bother indicateing. Its cunts like that, that cause crashes and piss people off. If people drive right up my arse i slow right down, if people try bargeing out i speed up so they cant. If people are nice and wait casualy to get out ill let them.

Keep speeding up to block people, you'll end up like the person in the vid.
I bet you speed up to block people from getting in front of you when 2 lanes merge into one as well don't you
Carl

12th Mar 12 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I pull out, Fuck it. I got cut up the other day by a big escalade number plate v8 mvp, thought about driving into the side but thought he might have been a gangster or something! Got at side of him later on but it was proper blacked out.
Butler

12th Mar 12 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by smcGSI16V
You can tell the people in this thread who dont drive around central London regularly.

You have to do this in London. And I do it all the time. Outside of London there is no need to it.

I live in London, and drive in London regularly. Im just not a cunt.
Ben D

12th Mar 12 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Karma the guy who crashed deserved it for being a cock.

SmcGsi16v is right, In some parts of the country if you just patiently wait trying to join a major road from a minor you will be there indefinitely, especially in places like London & Manchester where congestion is a nightmare, sometimes you just have to push out when you're facing those levels of traffic
Steve
Premium Member

12th Mar 12 at 20:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No you dont, you edge out a bit and make eye contact with the traffic coming, this results in someone within the next 3-4 cars or so letting you out.
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

12th Mar 12 at 21:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LeeM
quote:
Originally posted by FlaFFy_91

Keep speeding up to block people, you'll end up like the person in the vid.
I bet you speed up to block people from getting in front of you when 2 lanes merge into one as well don't you

when i say speed up i just mean close the gap up.
Also i do let people merge if its been a 2 lane for a while. However if its 2 lanes just at a traffic light and someone has gone in the 2nd lane turning right or left or what ever just to get ahead of the traffic i wont let them merge. They shouldnt go in the wrong lane to try get ahead of traffic. Selfish little fuckers tbh
Ian
Site Administrator

12th Mar 12 at 22:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yaris probably could have let him out but instead choose to be an angry twat, resulting in him crashing.

In a queue like that I'll normally let people out who show an interest and I'll normally poke the nose if I want to be somewhere.

What is worse is people waiting and being fags even when there is a gap. I've seen more traffic being held up by people being nervy and unsure than by people getting where they're going.

Edit, plus we don't know the ratio of cars up the side road to cars on the main one, might be a good old queue behind that guy filming and not as much on the main road. In that case, side road people have probably been sat for longer.

Ultimately, the Yaris gained nothing from standing his ground except the loss of his NBC.

[Edited on 12-03-2012 by Ian]
Cardiac Kid

13th Mar 12 at 00:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by smcGSI16V

Agreed in respect to London. Although, I wouldn't just pull out carelessly. It's more of a case of being a bit assertive when swapping lanes, filtering in and out of traffic etc.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Karma 22 database queries in 0.0152559 seconds