corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » gsi kit

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author gsi kit
mickel

User status: Offline
   13th Mar 12 at 02:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hello guys im now on my 4th corsa sport, (didnt stack any just had to sell up) lol, and this one is totally standard, my old one was a gsi rep... even to the extent of the scuttle pannel. it had full leathers, cav salbs coated in a porsche yellow(got to see it to appreciate)( when become member will upload some ) lowered 80mm full stainless steal 3" inlet mani, 421 mani ht leads and fast road cams , it did move like shit off a shuvel, basically i wanna rebuild that but on my black corsa sport (obviously white slabs lol) im picking up a gsi kit next week but wanted to know if anyone know how much to get sprayed as this is gonna be my first step, and if anyone knows any where good to get it sprayed , im around the bedfordshire area, thanks guys speak soon

[Edited on 13-03-2012 by mickel]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » gsi kit 22 database queries in 0.0165999 seconds