corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Pay Less Auto Kings, Leicester

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pay Less Auto Kings, Leicester
Jerham

User status: Offline
16th Mar 12 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has any one ever dealt with or heard of these people before? Got some cheap cars on their website and wondered if there was a catch..

http://www.paylessautokings.co.uk/used-cars?page=2

Cheers
Brett
Premium Member

16th Mar 12 at 10:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Scam. Email addresses on the pics was enough to convince me.

[Edited on 16-03-2012 by Brett]
shaned12345

16th Mar 12 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I cant see the scam here? Its a used car lot with reasonable (average) prices with its full address given.
John

16th Mar 12 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The cars are cheap, but not cheap as in a good deal, just cheap because they are old scrappers
Brett
Premium Member

16th Mar 12 at 13:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That page has changed since this morning!! wtf. It had loads of almost new cars at too cheap prices with those pics like autotrader where it says email only with an address on the pic.
shaned12345

16th Mar 12 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Brett
That page has changed since this morning!! wtf. It had loads of almost new cars at too cheap prices with those pics like autotrader where it says email only with an address on the pic.

Ahhh something dodgy is going on then
Jerham

16th Mar 12 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea just got an email from someone.. It's a, I'm in Norway and the car is with a shipping company and they'll drop it round for me to view it and pay for the privilege type thing.. Knew it had to be a scam but couldn't figure out how. And all the nice cars have dissapeared now.
Ian
Site Administrator

16th Mar 12 at 14:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's the same site design as that other place that had RR Sport for 10k isn't?

There was a thread on here.
antnee

16th Mar 12 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I looked at a Volvo that they had.

Rang the guy Friday lunch time, asked if I could see it around 3, he said he needed to pick his kids up from school then, so arranged it for 10 on Sat morning. Rang him when on the way, went to voicemail, tried a few more times, still no answer, sent him a text. Got there, saw the car, no sign of anyone. In some run down, old factory type place. Car was ok, all of them were ok for the money. Tried ringing him, still nothing, gave him 15mins then left. He text me about 2 hours later, while I was signing the paper work for another car. Text said 'U like it Its there' then another saying 'I'm in Birmingham on delivery'

[Edited on 16-03-2012 by antnee]
Tony M84

16th Mar 12 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've never heard of them.

Edit ; The company just giving out a mobile number rather than land line says to me they don't plan to stay there long.

[Edited on 16-03-2012 by Tony M84]
antnee

16th Mar 12 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was end of Jan when I went to them. Their unit is the type of place it would cost loads to have a land line put in
mattant

16th Mar 12 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks legit to me, they only have 7 cars so it's probably just one man not a full on business

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Pay Less Auto Kings, Leicester 22 database queries in 0.0119841 seconds