corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » headlights

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author headlights
B1CUMcorsa

User status: Offline
19th Mar 12 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi folks, Needing a bit of help if anyone can with the lights on my motor, basically at the weekend i noticed my nearside headlight was out, no problem i thought the bulb was out went to halfords bought a bulb replaced it, job done i thought!! the new bulb worked however it was very dim all the other lights were still ok, so just to try things out i put on my full beam. then the main beam and the full beam both stopped working on the nearside of the car! after turning full beam off and puting it back to main beam it returned to the nearside bulb being very dim and everything else being ok!!

has anyone got any suggestions on what could be wrong?

many thanks for any help in advance

(p.s im a bit of a novice in this area)
corsadonk
Premium Member

User status: Offline
19th Mar 12 at 20:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd say you've got a bad earth. Have a look at all the wires bolted to the body.

New Poll