corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » your views on the remanufacutred b bumpers on ebay

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author your views on the remanufacutred b bumpers on ebay
gav93

User status: Offline
9th Apr 12 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well to be honest it will less ball ache to just buy a front a rear of ebay a new all black platic bumper as im not a fan of coding in it or doing a gsi rep really.

what i want to know has anyone bought one of these whats the fit like?plastic texture same as original ? and i know the splitter is moulded into the bumper so could possibly prove a problem as mines quite low..

chaars
Mark.W

9th Apr 12 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The fit on mine was crap.

Had big gaps under the headlights and had to streatch the bumper over the side onto the wings where the bumper mounts too.
Jonny.K

9th Apr 12 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mates bought a rear one from taiwan or suoething like that it was a pretty good fit tbh
gav93

9th Apr 12 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmm well looks like its the luck of the draw tbh will have to see

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » your views on the remanufacutred b bumpers on ebay 22 database queries in 0.0090630 seconds