corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » BMW E46 CABRIOLET, FACELIFT, 54 PLATE, SLAMMED, BBS, TINTS £8500

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BMW E46 CABRIOLET, FACELIFT, 54 PLATE, SLAMMED, BBS, TINTS £8500
DSON

User status: Offline
11th Apr 12 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - BMW
Model - 3 SERIES E46 CABRIOLET
Engine - 318CI
Mileage - 51,000
Price - £8500
Location - SOUTH NORMANTON (DERBYSHIRE)
Contact phone number - 07712 656 298
Contact email address - dson_2003@hotmail.com

General information - Here i have my BMW E46 Cabriolet 318ci 54plate which is my pride and joy and i have looked after this ever since owning the car, i clean and wax this vehicle weekly and rinse down nearly daily as i cannot stand the dust on the wheels.
The car is a 318ci for the lower car insurance, fuel and tax, it is the top of range spec which include full black heated leather,electrical adjustable also, built in blue tooth hands free, harman kardon stereo with built in sub woofer in boot, all steering wheels controls and full electric pack also.
The car has just covered 51,000 miles and has got 11,000+ miles left until next service, it has a fully stamped service book and 4months road tax, MOT till september 2012, 3 owners.
Finished in BMW silver/grey this cars bodywork is very good condition as you can see from the pics, has the odd mark and stone chip but what car hasnt, i have made the following changes to the car in the last 2 months only consisting of 19" BBS lm alloy wheels with stretched tyres so i could spacer the wheels out 15mm all round to give the car the wider apperance, wheels and tyres maybe only 1 month old at most!! Fully Adjustable coilovers all round (now i like my cars low but it isnt for everyone so can be lifted or if u choose can go lower as all neccessary arch mods have been carried out, red brake calipers, small boot lid strip spoiler, matt black kidney grills (still have chrome ones tho), proffessionally tinted privacy glass, and debaged, oh and not forgetting that i have had the key fob programmed to drop the roof down, so u dont have to be inside the car to drop the roof you can do it from the end of the street as your walking towards the car, leaving hardly any work for the next owner.
Any viewing welcome and i dont want a P/X,the car stands me at alot more than the price its up for sale for and i know you wont find a better one around!
many thanks for looking and if you want to know anything else please call or txt me as i dont check emails.

Thanks Again Dan - 07712656298 anytime.

[Edited on 11-04-2012 by DSON]

[Edited on 11-04-2012 by DSON]

[Edited on 21-04-2012 by DSON]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » BMW E46 CABRIOLET, FACELIFT, 54 PLATE, SLAMMED, BBS, TINTS £8500 24 database queries in 0.0055091 seconds