corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Car warranties?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Car warranties?
kennySRi

User status: Offline
23rd Apr 12 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have an 11 year old car which was bought from a garage at the beginning of the year. Within the month it had a fault and when i tried calling the small warranty that came with the car they were useless and didnt want anything to do with it. To stop this happening again im after a warranty company that will actually cover to fix the car and also pay for checking what's wrong with the car.

Does anybody have any suggestions which are proved to be decent and not a waste of time? The last thing that i want to do again is go to BMW and pay their prices to check and fix the car
mattant

23rd Apr 12 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can get a quote from http://www.warrantydirect.co.uk/ but they quoted me about £250 for an 05 plate
kennySRi

23rd Apr 12 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just been reading other forums and they have mentioned warrantydirect

The few that have replied seem to be happy with them and even going to bmw to get it fixed they are paying out with no problems.

The one thing that i need it to cover is electrical as they are a common problem and i suppose mechanical as steering racks break aswell apparantly. Quickly looking at that site it's saying LISTED instead of YES (covered) under those parts. What will this mean lol? The luxury package includes it but im guessing thatl be expensive.

Edit - looks like because of the age of the car i have to go for either the secure or major care anyway.

[Edited on 23-04-2012 by kennySRi]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Car warranties? 22 database queries in 0.0293779 seconds