corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2001 Mercedes CLK320 Elegance.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2001 Mercedes CLK320 Elegance.
cavmad

User status: Offline
30th Apr 12 at 06:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Mercedes
Model - CLK320 'Elegance'
Engine - 3.2.
Mileage - 159,000.
Price - £1395 ono

Location - (same as my profile) Nr Chester.
Contact phone number - U2U me please.
Contact email address - U2U me please.

General information -

2001 'Y' reg Merc CLK320 'Elegance' automatic and tiptronic.
11 months MOT.
Taxed end of June 2012.
Full service history.
Silver.
Electric front seats and full leather interior.
Automatic box with tiptronic.
Cruise control.
Speed control (you can programme the car to do say 50mph and it won't go over that unless you alter the setting) which is great in roadworks where there average speed cameras!
Average speed/fuel left/fuel used/average MPG etc computer.

I've had 31.9MPG out of this on a run and it'll do a little more if you're sensible.
Absolutely stunning to drive, it'll just sit there bumbling along at 30mph or whatever and if you open it up it's seriously quick.
Using the tiptronic box to shift down a couple of gears and the thing really takes off it but it sort of does it without any fuss and it's all very smooth and refined.
In the last 12 months I've had a 6 cylinder E46 BMW, a 2.5 'X' type Jag and a 3.0 'S' type Jag and this Merc is by far the better car and so much easier to live with.

Faults?
It's a 2001 Merc so does have the usual rust spot issue here and there. Seen worse and seen better but they don't effect the running of the car so I left them.
The display for the time clock and outside temperature don't work. Again doesn't stop the car running so I left them as is.

Viewing more than welcome and bring your insurance if you want a test drive. Will get pictures up later.

£1395 ono, offers welcomed when you've viewed the car. I don't rip people off and have a very good reputation which I'm proud of.

[Edited on 30-04-2012 by cavmad]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2001 Mercedes CLK320 Elegance. 24 database queries in 0.0074871 seconds