corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Where do I stand? Special order parts

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Where do I stand? Special order parts
deanmcreynolds26

User status: Offline
5th May 12 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Recently ordered some brake discs from a supplier, wasn't sure if they were correct and left the guy an email, the part I ordered was not special order.

I got a phone call to say its an extra £60 for the ones for my car and the guy never had them in stock but would have that week.
I then phoned the guy next day to find out if it was solid or drilled discs because it was solid I originally tried to order but when the order was amended it was drilled discs ordered which I didn't want so cancelled the order but agreed for him to send me a few other parts.

So I'm owed about £130 now which I've been told I may or may not get back as these were special order discs,
At no point when The guy changed my order was I told that these were special order discs, I've checked and the original discs were not!

Have I got a chance of getting my cash back?
John

5th May 12 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How did you pay?
deanmcreynolds26

5th May 12 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bank card, debit

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Where do I stand? Special order parts 22 database queries in 0.0083101 seconds