corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Paint Sprayers help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Paint Sprayers help
Bullet Proof SRi

User status: Offline
15th May 12 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Basically my sister has caught her bumper somewhere, well the splitter

Its made the paint flake off in a small area, i know some one who used to paint for a living in a local garage, some years ago though.

Anyway he says he will can do it if i go buy the paint from the local paint supplier and the laquer, just made up rattle cans.

The colour is vauxhall metalic lightning silver, silvery grey colour

Can it be done with cans

[Edited on 15-05-2012 by Bullet Proof SRi]
rossnomore

15th May 12 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont see why not. If its just a small area, Depends how good a finish you want really
Bullet Proof SRi

15th May 12 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well dont want it to look odd, just was unsure if an area could be blown in well with rattle cans, even if the paint was from a paint supplier
rossnomore

15th May 12 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You'll get a better match from a paint supplier, and if your friends a painter he should get a good finish. Its also at the bottom of the bumper so wont be as noticable. Obviously the best way would be to take it to a bodyshop and get it sorted because it'll be flawless. You get what you pay for really.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Paint Sprayers help 22 database queries in 0.0076990 seconds