corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » BMW 3 series Edition Msport

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BMW 3 series Edition Msport
Toby
Premium Member

User status: Offline
19th May 12 at 07:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anyone know where i can find a standard spec sheet for this car namely 58/09 plates.

Im off to go look at a couple today and one of three lists a lot of toys and other two don't list any info, so im trying to find out whats standard and whats not.

Anyone got an opinion on them? The cars in question: Car 1 Car 2

[Edited on 19-05-2012 by Toby]
whitter45

19th May 12 at 08:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MSports come with

Front sports seats, cruise, front cup holders, 17's as standard with optional 18's, white and red although red got discountined was only solid paint with 4 optional colours of le mans blue, black, grey and silver

Options included privacy glass, leather, Bluetooth, sat nav, folding back seats, 18's xenons etc

They did a business edition on the years your looking at that brought nav, leather and 18's for 1k extra

Engines on that year are

318 and 320 petrols are 2.0 with 143 and 170 bhp
318 and 320 dervs are 2.0 with 143 and 184bhp

325i is 215bhp and the 325d is 204bhp

330i and 335i is 263 and 305 while the dervs are 243 and 286

The 6 pots get chrome front grills as standard

Cracking cars I love mine

The ones you posted will be per lci models so the derv might be 163bhp or it may have the newer engines. Easy way to tell is that he newer engines had exhaust that point straight out and not downwards. They are the business editions that were run out before the facelift so have nav and leather and also Bluetooth with the sprt alloys

Personally I would get a standard lci rather than the pre lci sport edition.

The lci's got improved engines, new front end, new rear lights, the wheels also had lower et so they fit the arches better.

The ones posted however are nice cars

[Edited on 19-05-2012 by whitter45]

Toby
Premium Member

19th May 12 at 17:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks mate.

Well it's the 177bhp model if that helps and from what the guy said is with the edition models you paid just over a grand more than the normal sport and got 3.2ks worth of options.

What it seems to have over a normal msport is:
Xenon, professional nav, full leather with part memory seats, different wheels, Bluetooth and telematics,drive assist, front parking sensors and dual zone climate.

The gray one (which I didn't bother to go see) also had auto lights and wipers (kinda wished the silver one did as it's a nice feature on my dads 5 series), heated seats and multichanger.

Guy is ringing me tomorrow with some figures for the silver one as it was immaculate.

Plans would be black kidney grills and a remap as I'm pretty sure they make 210-220 on a map

[Edited on 19-05-2012 by Toby]
Toby
Premium Member

19th May 12 at 17:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's an lci model? Is it the facelifts e9x? It's going to have to be a sport for me for looks and I love the motorsport esq wheels
whitter45

19th May 12 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah will make 215bhp

Seems like a good spec

Lci is life cycle improvement they changed the front bumper and grills and also rear lights etc

Toby
Premium Member

19th May 12 at 18:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So is that silver one not a facelift model? My budget is 12k realistically at the mo. So enough for a map as well.

Loving the £100 road tax for a 200+bop car
whitter45

19th May 12 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No mate as a comparison here is the lci

The silver one you have posted is very nice

CORSA NUT

19th May 12 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That looks really nice Whitt
Toby
Premium Member

19th May 12 at 19:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmmm does look a bit fresher, back to the drawing board. Though I doubt I'm going to pick up a normal facelift msport for that budget. Sold me on the black kidney grills though so cheers
whitter45

19th May 12 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jut trying to sow differences. The ones you have posted are very nice but when you see the lci next to a pre lci the differences to add up
Welsh Dan

19th May 12 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Our 58 325 M-sport had different wheels, different body kit, electric sports seats, different steering wheel and gearstick, lower suspension and think that was it. No difference in performance
Toby
Premium Member

19th May 12 at 20:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Welsh Dan
Our 58 325 M-sport had different wheels, different body kit, electric sports seats, different steering wheel and gearstick, lower suspension and think that was it. No difference in performance

Sorry if I wasn't clear, I know the performance is the same just trying to work .out the difference between the standard MSport and the 'edition' MSport as the latter comes with a package which gives you numerous options for a one off fee on top of the original purchase price

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » BMW 3 series Edition Msport 22 database queries in 0.2273400 seconds