corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Land rover discovery

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Land rover discovery
harrisp

User status: Offline
27th May 12 at 08:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For sale is my Land Rover Discovery 200tdi,
It has,
9000lb Champion winch and will include a 12,000lb Champion winch (never tested) and a spare water proof solenoid, with wired winch controller and a control in the cab.
Winch bumper with recovery points built in.
Steering guard (essential for off roading)
Safari snorkel
2inch suspension lift using shocks and springs
5x Weller steel wheels (stronger than alloys) with 31x10.50x15 Insa Turbo Sahara tyres.
4x roof spot lights
Rear diff guard
Carpets and rear door cards removed.
300tdi front end (looks better than the 200tdi front)
300tdi leather interior
Recently serviced(oil and all filters less than a 1000 miles ago) and also a spare alternator belt
It has got the most solid chassis I have seen on a discovery of this age.
It has had the sills cut out and replace with box section which is much stronger and wont rust.
full straight through side exit exhaust, sounds good for a diesel but more importantly no exhaust boxes to get caught and damaged off road.
Boost turned up to 1 bar (perfectly safe level) and fuelling turned up to match, this mod makes it much better to drive and has little effect on fuel economy.
This disco is on 191,000 and has been used off road so does have scrapes and has little niggles but is mechanically sound.
Slight oil leak from turbo oil return hose.
It has no a pillar interior trim or trim around steering column.
Radio works intermittently
Small tear in rear arch (nothing major)
I will also include some basic recovery equipment.
MOT till end of august only a couple of months tax left though.

Any questions pm me and I will send you my number.

Price is £1000 no offers.

Located in Alfreton, Derbyshire.
Thanks.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Land rover discovery 24 database queries in 0.0088849 seconds