corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Yaris

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Yaris
saj_123

User status: Offline
2nd Jun 12 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am goimg to look at a Toyata Yaris 2001 plate, 72000 miles, I was just wondering the common faults with these cars and what to look for? Any help would be appreciated.
taylorboosh

2nd Jun 12 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mrs had a 1.3 54 plate for 3 years and 25k... Not one issue. Gave it death whenever I had a go, handle superbly
Eck
Premium Member

2nd Jun 12 at 15:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shell's had her one for four(ish) years now, and it didn't have a single bit of bother apart from a rear caliper sticking in the entire time I was with her. I'm sure it's been serviced once in that time, and recently ran near enough empty of oil and it's still going She does look after it really

Edit: Her one is the 1.5 Tsport and it's one of the most hilarious wee cars to throw about I've ever driven

[Edited on 02-06-2012 by Eck]
taylorboosh

2nd Jun 12 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Even the 1.3 will dust 1.4 sports and the like..
corsadonk
Premium Member

2nd Jun 12 at 16:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've always liked the 1.5 T sport.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Yaris 22 database queries in 0.0114839 seconds