corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » few parts for sale.....

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author few parts for sale.....
Kerni

User status: Offline
2nd Jun 12 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi there here i have a few parts for sale......

firstly a set of 2.0l brakes with brand new discs and pads, the calipers have had all of the paint removed so will need painting before fitting but they are in excellent working condition - £25ovno

next up is a gloss black powdercoated battery tray for corsa b in mint condition - £20ovno

next up i have a set of 1.6 16v corsa clocks, the ones with orange needles, they are in excellent condition with 79k on them - £10ovno

next up corsa b badgless slatted grill in mint condition - £5firm

lastly i have a nova alloy rear strut brace, 2.5" thick in excellent condition can have it powdercoated in various colours of buyers choice - £25ovno

all prices are collected from dh9 6pd but can deliver at extra cost, i can also take parts to PVS if buyer wants to collect from there

pictures can be given on request

thanx for looking
Corsa-prem

2nd Jun 12 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U2u'd.
Kerni

3rd Jun 12 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Replied mate
Kerni

5th Jun 12 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

next up i have a set of 1.6 16v corsa clocks, the ones with orange needles, they are in excellent condition with 79k on them - provisionally sold

Also just realised I have 2l of Arden blue paint bought from MAS paints at a cost of £56, it was mixed to order around 2months ago and has never been touched, I took it back to MAS last Friday for them to check it to make sure it is still usable and they have confirmed it is perfect and have also shook it up with the special mixing machine thingy so I am asking £40 for this collected as it can no be posted but can deliver to PVS this weekend if need be

Cheers kerni
Kerni

8th Jun 12 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Last bump for these before PVS can take items with me if need be........

Also I know have a bailey Motorsport dv26 twin piston dump valve in very good condition - £25ono

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » few parts for sale..... 24 database queries in 0.0087039 seconds