corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » BMW E36 323 - Low, Wide, Stanced etc

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BMW E36 323 - Low, Wide, Stanced etc
jimmy 2.1

User status: Offline
4th Jun 12 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - BMW
Model - 323 E36
Engine - 2.5 cyl
Mileage - 126k (rising due to being a daily)
Price - £1850 ONO

Location - West Yorkshire
Contact phone number - 07966 032809
Contact email address - james_rs125@hotmail.com

General information -

It pains me to do this as this is one of very few cars that i've actually liked and enjoy owning, but my desire to return to racing my motorbike forces the sale. In the time i've owned it there has never been a problem. The engine purrs away asit should for a standard motor, no rattles knocks or smoking. Its a good tight responsive engine.

Exterior is standard non-sunroof and non-spoiler model, with genuine M3 front bumper (not the Sport bumper) and Evo splitter that was freshly painted in February. The paintwork is pretty good for a 14 year old car. There's a stcratch down the passenger door and the front arches have had a touch up pen on them, other than that its good. The arches have been rolled all round and slightly flared at the rear. And all importantly they're solid and not rotten!

The car is sat on 17" E39 Style 32's in staggered fitment. The rears are 9j ET26 on 16mm spacers with 205/40/17's stretched on. The fronts are 8j ET20 on 10mm spacers with 195/40/17's stretched on. Front tyres are brand spanking new and the rears are 4 months old. Sits really well on this set up imo. It has JOM coilovers with the rear adjusters removed. The front stall has the helper springs in place (which helps the ride comfort really well) and has 3/4" of adjustabilty left to go lower if needed.

The car is taxed until the end of October and passed its MOT this week so is MOT'd till May 2013. All that was req'd was front brake pipes relacing and NSF headlight aim adjusting.

I have the original wallet full of handbooks and service stamped by the previous owners. I've done the servicing myself from my time of ownership.

Build thread is here... E36 Build Thread

I've probably missed things, so if you have any questions please ask!

Pics:

Wheels have carbon BMW centre caps now

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » BMW E36 323 - Low, Wide, Stanced etc 24 database queries in 0.0085971 seconds