corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » For sale: Arden blue paint

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author For sale: Arden blue paint
Kerni

User status: Offline
5th Jun 12 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just realised I have 2l of Arden blue paint bought from MAS paints at a cost of £56, it was mixed to order around 2months ago and has never been touched, I took it back to MAS last Friday for them to check it to make sure it is still usable and they have confirmed it is perfect and have also shook it up with the special mixing machine thingy so I am asking £40 for this collected as it can no be posted but can deliver to PVS this weekend if need be

Not 100% how much this will cover but have been told it will definately do 2 sides of a corsa b

Cheers kerni
whipitrnd

User status: Offline
5th Jun 12 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

depends on which mixing ratio it is, if you know what it is then you'll know, how much paint you'll have. unless its water base paint then it'll be ready to paint straight away.

but if its solvent then.What paint is it? glasurit, pro spray, sikkens, ppg etc?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » For sale: Arden blue paint 24 database queries in 0.0073881 seconds