corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Euromillions syndicate - Next payment due 10th July

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Euromillions syndicate - Next payment due 10th July
Dan
Premium Member

User status: Offline
9th Jun 12 at 11:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right guys, here is a draft copy of the rules, id appreciate some feedback, on anything that should be changed or added

Rules:

We will play both Tuesday and Friday draws each week, at a cost of £4 per week, per person. Payment will be required 1 week in advance for the next 4 week block, at a cost of £16pp.

I will not chase anyone for the money, I will however post before it is due in the euromillions thread requesting it, you are responsible for making payment in time.

If payment is not made in time, that block will be missed completely. If you wish to leave, it will be once prepaid funds have expired at the end of the 4 week block. Anyone wishing to join, will join at the start of the next 4 week block.

Numbers chosen will be used for the 4 week block, and used again for the next block, unless you contact me before payment for the next 4 week block.

If a lucky dip is chosen, the numbers will stay the same from the first draw, until a change of numbers is requested.

Anyone who has missed payment for a block, who has previously been involved, will not receive any winnings during unpaid blocks.

Any winnings collected, will be held until the end of the block. Winnings will then be divided equally between all participants. If winnings once divided out are less than the monthly fee of £16, I will deduct this from the amount owed for the next block, and you will only need to pay the extra for the next block. Winnings over £16 per person, I will use £16 to cover the next blocks fee, then pay out the rest via bank transfer or PayPal. Anyone leaving after a block will receive their share of the prizes for that month in full, regardless of value. Anyone joining will pay the full £16, and not be included in any reduced monthly fees.

I will email a copy of the national lottery syndicate agreement, with details of members and numbers selected, along with a copy of these rules. An email reply will be needed stating “I agree to the syndicate rules and agreement” followed by your full name. This will be classed as your signature. I will only resend this if extra people join, or any modifications are made, I will post in the thread

As the manager (Daniel Platten) of the syndicate, my decision is final.

[Edited on 10-06-2012 by Dan]

[Edited on 14-06-2012 by Dan]

[Edited on 22-06-2012 by Dan]

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Dan
Premium Member

9th Jun 12 at 11:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

List of people involved to date

1. Dan
2. XE Col
3. John D
4. Fazza
5. Seth
6. Jamie-C
7. VegasPhil
8. Reecemac
9. Nath
10. Calum
11. Cavey
12. Kerry

All listed have paid for draws 12/6/12 and 15/6/12

[Edited on 11-06-2012 by Dan]

Nath

9th Jun 12 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dan
Premium Member

9th Jun 12 at 11:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is that you in then nath? any input on the rules/way of doing things?

Having read about how important it is to have ageements set up etc, i think its best we do it properly from the off.

Nath

9th Jun 12 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Count me in. I skimmed the rules, but I don't forsee any issues.
Gary
Premium Member

9th Jun 12 at 14:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stick me on the list
XE Col
Premium Member

9th Jun 12 at 14:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i may be interested
Kerry

9th Jun 12 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Count me in
jonnieboy

9th Jun 12 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not wanting to be part of it, but I may have a suggestion for you regarding the winnings.

What I have seen people do in the past at work is split the winnings equally, rounding down to the nearest pound. Then any money left over, can be donated to whatever charity?

So if 5 people win, say, £57, they each get £11, and £2 goes to a charity of whoevers choice, maybe a different charity each time?
Dan
Premium Member

9th Jun 12 at 15:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd possibly be interested in that. Depends if everyone is. Would save Alot of hassle with people having to pay 15.58 or something if we only win 3 quid or what ever.

I'd defo prefer that. If charity isn't an option at least carry it over to the next month.

John

9th Jun 12 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not suggesting you would do this Dan, but how legal is the legal stuff?

What if you win 120million and then just keep it?
taylorboosh

9th Jun 12 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm in
Dan
Premium Member

9th Jun 12 at 16:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

With everyone having a copy of the agreement it's kind of covered. I can't see how any syndicate could be legally binding unless done by solicitors etc.

I'm awaiting the syndicate pack from national lottery, which may explain further on how to do it.

I would never do a runner. I'm far from like that. With all the agreements Sent out and people agreeing via email, I will print all copies and emails and store them safely offline, I can provide photo evidence of doing it etc.

I'm not sure if the national lottery will provide a syndicate login or something so it's noted their end that it's a syndicate not an individual.

Also, as it's gonna be a mad rush to get the agreements etc sorted by Tuesday, I'll postpone the official four week start until the tues 19th. Anyone who wants to start this week, I'll run it like the last one and take a payment of £20 by Monday to cover the 4 weeks plus extra two draws

Russ

9th Jun 12 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can send off for a pack on the website....
Dan
Premium Member

9th Jun 12 at 17:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea, ive done that russell, im awaiting it in the post, probably be here tues now.

Cavey

9th Jun 12 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

charity... I'd be up for it other than that
Nath

9th Jun 12 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey

Rather spend the odd amount on more tickets
Kerry

9th Jun 12 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by Cavey

Rather spend the odd amount on more tickets
Dan
Premium Member

9th Jun 12 at 17:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea, the more tickets option seems like a good idea, although if extra people join the next block, how do we then decide if they get them numbers etc. Would be hassle. Personally, id say if they are joining, then just take the extra tickets, not worried if they benefit from less than a quid of my money tbh.

taylorboosh

9th Jun 12 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its not really a hastle to split fairly... For example you type in £45.67 instead of £45
Dan
Premium Member

9th Jun 12 at 19:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not what I was getting at John. Im talking about if other join the month after there's excess left over for extra tickets.

taylorboosh

9th Jun 12 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Id just split winnings fairly at the end of each month... No hastle
VegasPhil
Premium Member

9th Jun 12 at 23:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What happens if we win big then? Would the millions of pounds be sent to one person to distrubute to the other players? How does it work.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
taylorboosh

9th Jun 12 at 23:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All collect together?
Dan
Premium Member

10th Jun 12 at 06:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think it's all collected together and they split it based on how its said in the agreement.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Euromillions syndicate - Next payment due 10th July 23 database queries in 0.0098429 seconds