corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Transfer a reg?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Transfer a reg?
kennySRi

User status: Offline
11th Jun 12 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Unsure how i've forgotten this as iv put my plates on retention loads of times but ive got confused trying to transfer the reg.

On the v317 form it says that you need to include the tax disc of the car the reg is coming off. The car has been sorn for a few months but has a current mot and insurance. Do i still need tot ax it to get the plate off? Years ago i transferred a reg off my old corsa which wasnt taxed

Also i know when putting a plate on a car from a retention form you can go to the dvla office and do it there and then, what's the procedure for a transfer? Do i have to wait for things to come back in the post before putting it onto the new car?
kennySRi

User status: Offline
11th Jun 12 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Found a clearer page to tell me exactly what is what. The only thing that MAY be a concern is what is classed as a break in the tax and sorn? It took me 2 or 3 weeks to sorn it after the tax ran out, will this be ok?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Transfer a reg? 22 database queries in 0.0082941 seconds