corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Porsche wheels on a corsa B

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Porsche wheels on a corsa B
*CorsaCal*

User status: Offline
11th Jun 12 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive been offered some porsche cookie cutter wheels which i have always liked and i want to change my wheels. My wheels are 16" Softstars ET49 6J, The Porsche wheels are 15" 6J im not sure of the offset at this point but ill find out tomorrow. I know you can get adapters from Fk and the likes but i cant seem to find any for a corsa b (i can find some for 4x100 VW I assume this is the same). What i want to know is how have other people fitted Porsche wheels managed to ensure that the offset stays the same as I have Fk coilovers which dont allow much room for the wheels (My softstars are only clearing the strut by about 2mm and the arch by about 3mm)
Thanks in advance for any help!
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

12th Jun 12 at 15:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure about the porsche wheels, but I want yours

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
*CorsaCal*

12th Jun 12 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Darryl H
Not sure about the porsche wheels, but I want yours

cheers darryl!

I have now been offered some BBS wheels which are 4x100 but ET29. Has anyone fitted wheels with this big offset and if so can they confirm how extensive the arch work required is to get them to fit? Cheers There are pics of both the cookies and the BBS below.

New Poll