corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New car ideas...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New car ideas...
NovaGTE2

User status: Offline
22nd Jun 12 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been trying to find a new car for a few weeks now but just cant think of anything which wow's me and makes us want to part with our money.

Criteria we have is:
-45+ MPG (so ideally a diesel)
- Mid or large size
- Must be hatch or an estate due to having a dog
- Rear seat access needs to be good; so really a 5 door or if not a big 3 door.
- Reasonable milage; so sub 70K as want it to last a few years.

Money wise - Initially my wife was going to put up between £4K - £5K and then the value of the 307 SW ontop which is about £2K; so between £6K-£7K.

She really wanted a BMW 1 series; but we both want the M Sport and i think if we didnt get an M Sport we wouldnt be happy with it. They seem to fetch good money tho and possibley more than we want to spend. As this would be our first car for a year or so and then i would look at replacing mine with something bigger and newer; so would ultimatley end up as a second car. Others we have liked at
- Audi A3
- Leon FR
- Civic
- Golf
- 1 series non M Sport

Then this week i got a bit of a win with a payrise and agreement to be home based (have been for the last year but could have changed back at any time) so there is the option to spend more and i pay the top up which my wife already has set aside to spend; so circa £12K. So thinking bigger estate for this sort of money
- 320d M Sport
- C Class sport
etc...

But nothing really seems to jump out at me in either. So thinking still maybe spend the £7K and keep my Leon as a second car for now; then change that next year so we have two fairly new car?!?!

But what to get for either £7K or £12K Any other ideas or opions on what we have looked at already?
Tomnova16
Premium Member

22nd Jun 12 at 20:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

///M3

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
Tomnova16
Premium Member

22nd Jun 12 at 21:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Genuine answer. No idea lol

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
Anty
Premium Member

22nd Jun 12 at 21:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

C-D?
Gareth T

23rd Jun 12 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

octavia vrs?
Firestate88

23rd Jun 12 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Audi A4 or Audi A4 estate?
colonel_g

23rd Jun 12 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how about spend 9k and get one of these. miles not an issue really

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201223474880470/sort/default/usedcars/engine-size-cars/3l_to_3-9l/body-type/estate/make/bmw/postcode/hp111fq/page/4/radius/60?logcode=p

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201224475308616/sort/default/usedcars/engine-size-cars/3l_to_3-9l/body-type/estate/make/bmw/postcode/hp111fq/page/4/radius/60?logcode=p
taylorboosh

23rd Jun 12 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

///M3
LeeM

23rd Jun 12 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

M3

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New car ideas... 23 database queries in 0.0075979 seconds