corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » PayPal

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PayPal
Christopher

User status: Offline
30th Jun 12 at 08:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just sold something on eBay and just went to transfer the money from PayPal to my bank and PayPal say I can have it for 21 days for better security?! Anyone getting this or just me?!
Cookieace

30th Jun 12 at 08:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea, you need to wait to recieve positive feedback or supply paypal with the tracking number so they can tell it has arrived and then they will free it up for you.
Christopher

30th Jun 12 at 08:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ahh thanks bud! Is this new for everyone then?

[Edited on 30-06-2012 by Christopher]
Cookieace

30th Jun 12 at 08:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think you may need to sell a certain number of items for it to change or become a seller on there.

I am new to selling too and have sold 11 items and this happens every single time to me too, I also send everything 1st class recorded delivery so if they take a while giving feedback I contact paypal and give them the tracking number.
Christopher

30th Jun 12 at 08:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ahhhh! :/ only had ebay a year or so and not sold tonnes of things but first time its ever happened to me! Never mind! Will get it posted ASAP and give them tracking number
Cookieace

30th Jun 12 at 08:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think it is once they have signed it so just keep an eye on it, not 100% sure though.
l88fty
Premium Member

30th Jun 12 at 08:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

eBay and PayPal have been working together and changing alot of the rules with buying/selling and how the money side of it works, makes for a better/smoother transaction apparently.

Its like the whole thing about not being able to leave negative feedback anymore until youve gone thru all the correct channels.

Some of the new restrictions on PayPal have certain limits on them before they dont happen anymore. I have been using PayPal for around 8 years and had over £10,000 go thru my account, so I have no restrictions at all anymore, however they have now upgraded me to business and my actions get monitored by the VAT man according to an email I got from them last month!

LN Customs - Lincolnshires Award Winning Enthusiasts Motoring Club
Web:lncustoms.co.uk Email: Lofty (Club Manager) Tel: 07876220929
Christopher

30th Jun 12 at 09:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oohh right! Well ive had loads of problems with my paypal from day 1 so wondered if it was just me getting restricted! Thanks for your help guys

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » PayPal 23 database queries in 0.0142369 seconds