corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » "Smart" TV problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author "Smart" TV problem
Conway563

User status: Offline
3rd Jul 12 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been trying to sort out an issue with my TV and can't seem to find anything out about it so thought I'd try here
Bought a LG 47LM620T a couple of weeks ago and everything was fine until the last couple of days. Now for some reason it won't show anything I've added to my NAS recently. All the stuff added before the weekend is on there and plays but anything else I've added won't show.
Anybody any ideas on how I can get it to refresh as don't seem to be able to find anything on google or the LG website and haven't been able to use their support as been at work during their open hours
John

4th Jul 12 at 07:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How is the TV seeing the files, is it actually seeing the shares or does the NAS have a DLNA server built in?

IF it has a DLNA server built in there's probably an option somewhere on how often to check for new files.
Conway563

5th Jul 12 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Couldn't find any settings about how often to check but have republished everything on the NAS and it seems to have found it all
Will try adding some more stuff overnight and see if it picks it up

New Poll