corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Shed Day

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Shed Day
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
4th Jul 12 at 11:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm after a Loglap Shed/Workshop. Minimum 8ftx6ft Maximum 10ftx7ft. something like this:

http://www.diy.com/nav/garden/garden-buildings/sheds-garden-storage-workshops/workshops/Shire-10-7-Wooden-Loglap-Shed-Workshop-11987610

Where's the cheapest/best place to buy one from? Doors on the side like the B&Q one would be desirable but not essential
Colin

4th Jul 12 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I found several shed builders within a 5 miles radius and just went to one of them, B&Q/Wicks/homebase ones are flimsy built and expensive compared to any of them ive had 3 off the same bloke now.
Ste
Premium Member

4th Jul 12 at 17:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

make one. they aren't that hard and you can have it how you like then.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

5th Jul 12 at 09:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ste
make one. they aren't that hard and you can have it how you like then.

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
mantamark

5th Jul 12 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used tiger sheds. Delivery took a few days longer than they said but seems to be well made.
RichR
Premium Member

5th Jul 12 at 12:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what is the best timber (section, grade and wood type) to use for the structure?

Will be clad in Loglap

New Poll