corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa V6 Project

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa V6 Project
martin_hill_1989

User status: Offline
8th Jul 12 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Sport 1.4 16v
Engine - 2.5 24v
Mileage - 000000
Price - 550 or offers

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07765254916
Contact email address -

General information -

Martin Hill

For Sale: Corsa Sport 1.4 16v project, has a c25xe out of a vauxhall cavalier has the early pn ecu that looks to of been chipped, has a lightened xe flywheel and clutch running a F16 gearbox with big hubs and 2.0 brake setup with mint disks and pads.
Has new rocker cover gaskets, stainless cover bolts, had new cambelt kit and water pump, new fuel relay, been lowered 70mm on the rear and about the same on the front, the gear box has new seals fitted, just need new oil putting in. come on corsa c exclusives and has led lights all round and morettes £500 or offer best off texting me on 07765254916
Needs wiring sorting, a fan fitting and exhaust to be fitted included in sale.

£400 is gone this week as i have bought a new car no less so dont ask

[Edited on 09-07-2012 by martin_hill_1989]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa V6 Project 24 database queries in 0.0062521 seconds