corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » C20XE head + sport/SRi parts from stripped shell

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20XE head + sport/SRi parts from stripped shell
Will94

User status: Offline
9th Jul 12 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Selling my spare C20XE head. Is from early type (dizzy) engine and GM type. Never had any issues with the head in any way, no porous issues no collisions no threaded out holes etc etc. Only removed as the head gasket started seeping oil out the side and i had another ported head built up ready to go on. Engine had done approx. 120k and appeared to be the original gm head gasket still on there have got the lifters in a tub but they were gettin a bit tappy when cold.

Includes all bearing caps although the dizzy end cap (no. 10) is a bit mishapen as it appears to have been hit with a hammer ontop (this came from the new head) so you would need to use another one.

Otherwise is all mint, has been run through the hot tank at work so is all nice and clean and ready to fit!

Looking for £80 collected, can look into delivery if anyone needs it.

Also have a set of LET cams which i will throw in with the head for a 10er if required.

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/carimages/9906/IMG_0248.JPG

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/carimages/9906/IMG_0249.JPG

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/carimages/9906/IMG_0251.JPG

Pair of doors in black with electric windows fitted, can take pics on request. Paintwork is only 2 years old and always well looked after, these are off the black corsa featured in my garage which hadta b scrapped after getting smashed up the arse
Looking for £40 per door, including the window regs/switches/looms. Can get pics of the doors on request. Collection only due to size & weight.

Complete SRi Interior (M reg). This is the originial interior from the black corsa in my garage, spotty/black pattern. Got about 95% of the black plastics, all seats and door cards with no rips or scuffs surprisingly mint for age! Looking for £60 all in. Again, can get pics on request. Collection only!

Sport seats (V reg). Got front & rear seats and fittings, front seats have a lil rip of drivers bolster but easily repairable by someone handy with a needle and thread. Also the spot/black pattern. Looking for £30 collected.

Have got plenty of other spares from the strip down, such as looms, standard headlights (somehow ended up with 4 pairs over the years :boggle, standard SRi wheel with airbag & airbag ecu, spare subframes etc etc so if theres any other odds and sodds you need then send me a msg ive probably got it somewhere lol.

Will94

10th Jul 12 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up
Will94

11th Jul 12 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Up

Also got some M3 doormirrors with baseplates from the car pictured in my garage, £30

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » C20XE head + sport/SRi parts from stripped shell 24 database queries in 0.0104220 seconds