corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Renault Clio 172 Cup

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Renault Clio 172 Cup
pazz1991

User status: Offline
13th Jul 12 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Renault
Model - Clio 172 cup
Engine - 2.0
Mileage - 87000
Price - 2300

Location - Chesham
Contact phone number - 07907100949

Welcome to my advert for my clio 172 cup.

This car comes with a lot of extras:

wheels and badges professionally sprayed in 'Aston Martin yellow' which is a pearlescent colour
Carbon fibre front splitter
Sparco wiper blades
Team Heko wind deflectors
Full exhaust system with decat
Carbon fibre exhaust surround
60mm front and back springs
Uprated grooved Brembo discs and pads

This car is not thrashed on the road and is very well looked after. I did take the car down santa pod strip and got a very respectible time of 14.4 seconds which is very good for a standard engine.

I know a lot of people claim to polish and wax their cars every week but as you can see from pictures this is regularly waxed.

I aquired this vehicle on 12/05/2010 and after a couple of months it seemed like the wrong choice as the previous owner claimed to be a Renault mechanic but it was obvious this was not the case.
The first problem I came across was the suspension, it had been lowered but the springs were too soft so I invested in some stronger front springs which stiffened up the suspension for better handling and kept a nice stance. Also fitted with Apex rear springs with new dampers.
The next problem I found was the brakes, There was no expense spared when it came to the brakes so a new rear compensator was bought and also Brembo grooved discs with Brembo pads and now the brakes are so sharp and responsive.
This car is now mechanically sound and fun to drive, everything has been changed as soon as needed, I have receipts for wheel bearing kits, wheel hub, track rod ends, drive shaft gaitor, suspension arm and the list goes on.
A common problem on all clio's are engine mounts, these have all been changed for peace of mind.
I am a qualified technician so all work and servicing has been carried out by myself (have certificates to prove)

The MOT runs out 29/12/12
Tax runs out August 2012
Full service history (oil was changed 2 weeks ago with 4 litres of castrol edge and 1litre of LUCAS oil stabiliser)

Now for the bad bits, every car has them...

The catch to let people in the back of the car on the 2 front seats are broken but you can still move forwards and back to let people in the back
There are a few age related dents and marks on the car which can be seen close up but as you can see from pictures the car looks beautiful and I have done nothing to try and hide these marks.

Driven properly this car can easily average over 40mpg

I think I have covered everything but if you have any enquiries please do not hesitate to contact me on 07907100949 - Adam

I will try to add more photos as soon as I get time

Many thanks

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Renault Clio 172 Cup 24 database queries in 0.0094380 seconds