corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » tigra clocks in a corsa b

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author tigra clocks in a corsa b
john_redtop

User status: Offline
14th Jul 12 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above as corsa clocks start at 0mph and tigra start at 10mph will this affect how the Speedo will read or as the cable spins the clocks know when to make the needle move to give the right speed reading car has a c20xe and also calibras etc there Speedo starts at 10mph
Mark B

14th Jul 12 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just depends what age the car is if it starts at 10 then its a cable and if its 0 its electric
john_redtop

14th Jul 12 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah now I see my car is currently electric clocks 0mph but I'm swapping to cable driven due to price for the transducer for the XE gearbox to keep it electronic just looked at a old pair of knackered cable driven clocks and there start at 10mph so that answers my question there will be fine. Cheers for that mate
Ian
Site Administrator

14th Jul 12 at 19:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can also swap the Tigra needles and surround on to a set of cable clocks to get the look of them without buying a transducer.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » tigra clocks in a corsa b 22 database queries in 0.1433189 seconds