corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa GSI alarm

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa GSI alarm
Aidan-Fleming

User status: Offline
15th Jul 12 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys, ive recently bought my second gsi corsa. My first one never had an alarm in it as it was removed but this one does. On the plastic bit where my steering wheel connects to theres a little red light that flashes when im driving, now i have a key fob that i got with the car and to turn it off i just hold it down for a few seconds. But i dont know i the actual alarm works. I was washing the car last week and once i dried it i decided to open the boot to wipe in the shuts and the alarm started to go off, so i pressed the buttton but nothing happened. So went to drivers door and unlocked the car with the key and it stopped. But ive tried to do the same again and it hasnt happened. I dont know if its just a loose wire or something. Does anyone have any ideas? Or where the alarm is? :/ any photos?
I want to get to working properly or to know if the car is ment to have an alarm.

Thanks

[Edited on 15-07-2012 by Aidan-Fleming]
Ellis

16th Jul 12 at 03:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH with you Aidan, I would get Taylors on the Lang Stracht to have a look at that? Alarms, in my experience, are not for the DIY mechanic.
Aidan-Fleming

16th Jul 12 at 05:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh yeah iknow where that is, might pop in ay. Btw been workin on richards noca, you should see his engine bay, amazing!!!

New Poll