corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone on here work for Town and City Parking?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone on here work for Town and City Parking?
Robin
Premium Member

User status: Offline
18th Jul 12 at 11:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If so, you are a cunt.

Fucking utterly useless company to deal with. I have paid them, the money has left my account, they are saying I haven't paid.

When calling them, I get asked if I have a reference number from an email I haven't received, then the last 4 digits from the card I paid with, which I supply and they still can't find the transaction.

The guy tells me the only solution is to go into my bank or send in a bank statement.

I don't have the time to do that and I'm not sending them a bank statement

Do I just ignore it? I've paid, surely it's their problem now?

Brett
Premium Member

18th Jul 12 at 11:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I take it this is a private company? I wouldn't of paid them in the first place.
BarnshaW

18th Jul 12 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you do online banking then take a screenshot and blank out any details you dont want them to see, job done?
Robin
Premium Member

18th Jul 12 at 11:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sort of. They deal with tesco, morrisons, people like that, among others.

I got ticketed for parking in a space in a car park which used to have no time limit but now has a 2 hour limit when having a meeting with Mr B. Ankmanager.
Robin
Premium Member

18th Jul 12 at 11:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
if you do online banking then take a screenshot and blank out any details you dont want them to see, job done?

They won't accept anything edited by computer, according to their Scottish phone monkey.
Steve
Premium Member

18th Jul 12 at 11:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

End all correspondance with them

Or tell them to take you to court and you will happily provide the statement as evidence in court
Brett
Premium Member

18th Jul 12 at 11:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What Steve said tbh. Don't even entertain this bullshit.
Corsa_Joel

18th Jul 12 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As Brett said, don't pay any of these companies in the first place. Plenty of topics on MoneySavingExpert with various complaints about companies like this.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3554181 for example.
Robin
Premium Member

18th Jul 12 at 12:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should have googled beforehand really
Corsa_Joel

18th Jul 12 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When I received a fine previously I only googled the company as I had reason to appeal the fine and was hunting for information on the company when I stumbled across the forum topics, but usually i'd of paid as well mate! Unbelievable that they can get away with it really.
ed

18th Jul 12 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You've sent them the money, now just do what you should have done in the first place and ignore them.
Carl

18th Jul 12 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah you've messed up, only pay councils or police for parking offences as it is civil law so by law the registered keeper has to say who was driving if not them, any other and ask for proof who was driving so you can establish who the contract is with as it's contract law 9/10 haven't got any, although they are starting to put cameras etc about that film people giong in and out of car parks etc!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone on here work for Town and City Parking? 22 database queries in 0.0132890 seconds