corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1996 Audi A4 Avant - Cheap run around

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1996 Audi A4 Avant - Cheap run around
jimmy 2.1

User status: Offline
23rd Jul 12 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Audi
Model - A4 Avant
Engine - 1.8 Non Turbo petrol
Mileage - 152000
Price - £700 ONO

Location - West Yorkshire
Contact phone number - 07966 032809
Contact email address - james_rs125@hotmail.com

For sale i have my Audi A4 Avant. The car is a perfect daily run around and has served me well. It starts first time from cold with no rattles, taps, or smoking. Its a 1.8 non turbo model and is quite economical - i'm getting around 140-150 miles on £30 of petrol.

The car is MOT'd till December and i will be putting 6 months tax on it next week. The car has loads of history with it including loads of reciepts from consumables and service history from Audi up to 120,000 miles. Since then it has been serviced by the previous owner and i've had oil and filters done too. The car has two spare keys including the plastic one to get another made.

The car has a Sony X-Plode head unit and 10 disc changer. The head also has Bluetooth which means you can play music from your phone/mp3. Also in the car is a Parrot system where you can sync your phone to it via Bluetooth and have a totally hands free phone sytem.

The bodywork is straight with no dents and the paint is in good condition. All the electric windows and sunroof work with no leaks.

If you have any questions please ask!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1996 Audi A4 Avant - Cheap run around 24 database queries in 0.0098178 seconds