corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Car for sale or lack of !

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Car for sale or lack of !
Deano_19

User status: Offline
27th Jul 12 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Basically the moment i have money in my hand and go look for summin i cant find a single car i like .

Hoe hard can it be to find a 1,4 arden blue sport with decent milage and gd condition ? Or even any coloured one
DanCobb

27th Jul 12 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very hard for a good one that hasn't been ragged to shit. I looked for ages untill I found a mint one! What's your budget?
mattant

27th Jul 12 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hard, they're old cars now. If you're willing to spend: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-Opel-Corsa-1-4i-16v-a-c-2000MY-Sport-/251095025505?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3a766e0761
Deano_19

27th Jul 12 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bit far away tho , and got 1500
BeetleGav

27th Jul 12 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Decent car is worth a road trip
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

27th Jul 12 at 19:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

South Yorks to Worcester is about 120 miles.

You'd easily get there and back on a tank, so you're looking at £50 to get the decent motor you've been looking for. I wouldn't think twice about travelling that distance tbh.
andys sxi
Premium Member

27th Jul 12 at 20:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I do understand why people don't want to travel far, the amount of times I've been to see cars that have been "mint" condition or like new and have been sheds when I've got there

April 08 feature car
Deano_19

27th Jul 12 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dnt live in south yorks i live bout 30 miles from london
Jay

27th Jul 12 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love a good road trip to buy a car me
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

27th Jul 12 at 21:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Deano_19
I dnt live in south yorks i live bout 30 miles from london

Sorry, looked at the wrong person.

However, the centre of Stevenage to centre of Worcester is 121 miles, so my point still stands
am4nf

27th Jul 12 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by andys sxi
I do understand why people don't want to travel far, the amount of times I've been to see cars that have been "mint" condition or like new and have been sheds when I've got there

+1 boils my piss
Anty
Premium Member

27th Jul 12 at 21:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mattant
Hard, they're old cars now. If you're willing to spend: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-Opel-Corsa-1-4i-16v-a-c-2000MY-Sport-/251095025505?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3a766e0761

make sure you check bodywork, they do sell rot boxes, i was going to have a car from them before i got mine.
richc

27th Jul 12 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by andys sxi

It has deffo put me off. I use to not think twice to driving 500 mile round trips but ive had some very bad experiences so I tend not to travel far now, even if it does cost me abit more money.
Deano_19

28th Jul 12 at 08:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its proving hard to find anything that local at the moment so may have to travel a bit
BeetleGav

28th Jul 12 at 08:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ask someone on here who lives near to check it out for you of you want to save a wasted journey
Steve
Premium Member

28th Jul 12 at 08:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I live in worcs
Deano_19

28th Jul 12 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No i need to see the cars myself to make my own mind up , i know what im looking at with cars so im at and advantage there so aslong a i find one i can see all the faults it may have myself
Steve
Premium Member

28th Jul 12 at 10:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And i dont know what im looking at iv probably got more experience than you, but no worries i wasnt offering anyway
Piér

28th Jul 12 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
And i dont know what im looking at iv probably got more experience than you, but no worries i wasnt offering anyway

Steve
Steve
Premium Member

28th Jul 12 at 11:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, f-ing cretin, noones saying he has to buy outright based on someones word but coming on moaning he cant find a decent example then moaning about travelling 120 miles to see one then, then making out someones opinion isnt good enough, surely its worth someone going to look over it and say yeah its worth coming to see or not, kids these days think the world owes them a favour, uni twats

[Edited on 28-07-2012 by Steve]
Deano_19

28th Jul 12 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck off u fuckin twat ! Was hardly rude about it was i ? Cretin ! How do u know what i do or dont know ive more than likely got more qaulifications in the motor trade than u ! And tbh going on what u drive i wouldnt trust u tell me what the weather was like . Fuckin puma driving dick head ( or by the sounds of it not so much driving more boltin usless shit onto your girls car )
Steve
Premium Member

28th Jul 12 at 13:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

calm down tinie tempah your mums calling you for lunch
Deano_19

28th Jul 12 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Idiot ! I bet any money your kind of person who wouldnt pipe up if u were face to face with someone fuckin keyboard cunt !
Steve
Premium Member

28th Jul 12 at 13:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this thread is destined for

Steve
Premium Member

28th Jul 12 at 14:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But to answer your retort, yes i did find your reply rude, it implied that my view of a car wasnt good enough and that only your view was good enough to tell if a car was sound or not.

I wouldnt take someone elses word and buy a car based on that, but i wouldnt pass up someone going to view a local car to give it a once over to increase the chances of it not being a wasted journey.

Especially with your uni better than you attitude, I did find rude yes, and your neanderthal replies afterwards reinforces my view of your intelligence

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Car for sale or lack of ! 23 database queries in 0.0345471 seconds