corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » removing ignition barrell/lock

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author removing ignition barrell/lock
gav93

User status: Offline
5th Aug 12 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as above how do you do it got a mate breaking his and i need the ignition barrell out of it its a 93/94 1.2 8 valver

any help or tips on how to get it out, also loks like it has a immobiliser around it, can i junk that and still have a 'normal' ignition barrell??
Joey 1.6 sport

5th Aug 12 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To remove barrel you need a punch were the two little bolts are you need to just bang into them to get them to undo and can just replace with 13 mm bolts or reuse them
gav93

5th Aug 12 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sweet cheers joey i will have a butchers and see of i can get it out , just before i go banging the worng holes out lol, where are these 2 bolts situated mate?

Generation

5th Aug 12 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pushed pin on mine with an Allen key
corsadonk
Premium Member

6th Aug 12 at 17:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Take the cover off, put the key turn it to the second click, push in the pin/ball at the top. A small allen key is best, give it a wiggle and it will slide out.

New Poll