corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » cop lol

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author cop lol
Ben G

User status: Offline
6th Aug 12 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lKwkn6JT74&sns=em

shouldn't have put his foot there tbh. the drivers an arsehole but the cop just wants a nice claim up i reckon.
Gary
Premium Member

6th Aug 12 at 10:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shouldnt have been trying to drive off. Blatent disregard for the law
nathy_87

6th Aug 12 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should'nt of been parked there in the first place, just because he has a Ferrari doesn't make him God.
Ben G

6th Aug 12 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he was parked legally nathy.
Eddx14xe

6th Aug 12 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it was a normal car the police wouldn't of thought twice. No need to hit the door or drag him out like that either. Maybe he should of used some common sense and not put his foot infront of a moving car, whether he was driving off illegally or not.
Gary
Premium Member

6th Aug 12 at 11:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe not but would you set off with a cop in front of you?
Eddx14xe

6th Aug 12 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't really comment as I don't know the story behind the ticket but if it's a parking ticket, when I was park legally. Then I probably would try and drive off like he did, he didn't know the cops foot was in front of his wheel.
Neo

6th Aug 12 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Isn't the law in america stupid though so if you accept the ticket, you accept you were in the wrong ? So by him trying to drive off he wasn't accepting the ticket and should therefore be summoned to court
Tom G

6th Aug 12 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So if i put my foot infront of someone who trying to drive off, im in the right?
sc0ott

6th Aug 12 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cop over reacted tbh
Eddx14xe

6th Aug 12 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Arresting him for assaulting a officer is a complete joke as well.
sc0ott

6th Aug 12 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive had my foot ran over with trainers on and even i wasnt limping around. He had boots on and the wheel didnt even cross over it.
adiohead

6th Aug 12 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cops are chosen because they are thick in America.
If your IQ is too high they won't employ you, and that is a fact.
Gary
Premium Member

6th Aug 12 at 11:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone who thinks the copper is in the wrong is either someone who has no respect for the law or youve been brought up in cotton wool
Eddx14xe

6th Aug 12 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you think giving someone a ticket who is parked legally ( according to beaming Ben) and putting your foot in front of a moving car is ok, then you have something wrong.
Gary
Premium Member

6th Aug 12 at 11:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any reasonable person would have simply spoken to the officer. He was clearly been a dick by just jumping in and fucking off.

The problem is the place is getting full of disrespectful wankers. Police should be able to give you a slapping imo
Eddx14xe

6th Aug 12 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd also like to know what happened before that, why was a guy standing recording a policeman put a ticket on a car?
adiohead

6th Aug 12 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The cop was just jealous because he could never afford to own one and will probably end up shot dead. Then his widowed wife will use the payout to buy one and probably end up sleeping with young guys like the owner of that one.
Neo

6th Aug 12 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eddx14xe
I'd also like to know what happened before that, why was a guy standing recording a policeman put a ticket on a car?

"I was walking around Soho, NYC today when I stumbled upon this Ferrari 458 Spider with a cop writing a ticket next to it. I started to record the situation because I thought it'd make a cool video, little did I know what I was in for. As soon as I started recording the owner of the car appeared and got in it. He slowly started moving since he refused to accept the ticket (the car was parked in a hotels valet zone and the hotel valet had the keys, I myself don't understand why the cop was giving him the ticket, it was approved by the hotel that the car was parked there.) The cop then told him to stop but he proceeded to move forward. Now at this point I believe the cops foot was under the front drivers side tire. Yet again the owner moved the car forward and apparently he somewhat ran over the cops foot (or at least that's what can be made out from everything in the video, others at the scene claimed otherwise.) This triggered the cop and he slammed his hand into the drivers window and proceed to open the door (notice how many times he bumped it into the taxi cab) and pull the driver out forcefully. The driver was then thrown on the ground and handcuffed and arrested. The owners girlfriend seen in the video is also Stephanie Pratt from the MTV hit show, The Hills. The car did suffer some damage, paint chips on the door from when the cop slammed it into the cab and some scuffs by the engine bay shown in the last scene of this video. Pretty crazy situation, I was definitely at the right place at the right time!"
Gary
Premium Member

6th Aug 12 at 12:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

'The cop then told him to stop but he proceeded to move forward.'

Thats enough for me. Thinking he's above the law cos hes got some money.
Eddx14xe

6th Aug 12 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers for that. Take it that was in the description? I'm on my phone and didn't see it. Wonder what the outcome is/was.
sc0ott

6th Aug 12 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So the guy didnt do anything wrong by parking there. He deserves a slap.
Eddx14xe

6th Aug 12 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He was parked there legally and getting a ticket, don't understand what your problem is Gary. If you were being told off or getting in trouble for the police for something you haven't done, I doubt you would sit there and take the punishment.
Gary
Premium Member

6th Aug 12 at 12:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldnt run him over though
sc0ott

6th Aug 12 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Others at the scene claimed otherwise.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » cop lol 22 database queries in 0.0095201 seconds