corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Jason Manford.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Jason Manford.
Lawrah
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Aug 12 at 00:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://youngturkrevolution.wordpress.com/2012/08/13/jason-manford-on-trolls-and-gary-barlow/
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
14th Aug 12 at 00:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has that guy stolen the whole thing to make his own blog look busier?

I do agree with the whole thing, but any decent person would do.

He could have just said 'all those dickheads need to shut up' and it would have meant the same.

[Edited on 14-08-2012 by Ian]
Steve
Premium Member

14th Aug 12 at 06:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i agree entirely with his points on trolling.

The same happens on here, im not talking about sick jokes, or comments designed to ignite a reaction, a certain amount of intelligence is needed for that, eg will doyle, and iv even been guilty of it myself. Nor am i talking about personal insults or banter.

Its the comments that are designed to get a reaction, but that are also that persons actual genuine opinion, but the problem is usually its trying to troll a point that is on such a basic level that its obvious with anyone with any intelligence that it isnt the case. Then you wonder how people can operate on such low levels of intelligence that you have to correct them in anger

Comment in point "whats the point it doesnt do trackdays"

Thats fine if its a bit of banter, or trolling in the classic sense, but its not, people who have said that to me previously genuinely believe im building a car on the driveway never to take it on track, or that it has never even been on track. Some people say it, eg ojc, just for a reaction, but then others. who tend to be simpletons run with it believing it to be fact.

The pistonheads thread was full of it, and until all those idiots were corrected i believe they genuinely believed there own hype.

[Edited on 14-08-2012 by Steve]
LeeM

14th Aug 12 at 07:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Its the comments that are designed to get a reaction, but that are also that persons actual genuine opinion, but the problem is usually its trying to troll a point that is on such a basic level that its obvious with anyone with any intelligence that it isnt the case. Then you wonder how people can operate on such low levels of intelligence that you have to correct them in anger

like people saying iphone 5
mwg

14th Aug 12 at 08:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has Paul J changed his name to Steve? Some essays being posted lately
Steve
Premium Member

14th Aug 12 at 08:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Essays will be posted when you rage delete me off fb
mwg

14th Aug 12 at 08:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Already deleted you last week
Robin
Premium Member

14th Aug 12 at 08:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve
Premium Member

14th Aug 12 at 08:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
Already deleted you last week

i swear to god im going to side swipe you at OT
3CorsaMeal

14th Aug 12 at 09:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Load of bollocks, its all attention seekers really, the trolls, the manford, the people being nice.

Gary Barlow is the only decent chap in this situation
Hammer

14th Aug 12 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve turns a thread about someones child dieing and the trolling which followed it into a thread about him and his stickered up Ford Puma.

A new low.
Steve
Premium Member

14th Aug 12 at 09:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Indeed
Hammer

14th Aug 12 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm being serious, you are a disgrace.
3CorsaMeal

14th Aug 12 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hammer, Nail, Head.
Balling
Premium Member

14th Aug 12 at 11:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BarnshaW

14th Aug 12 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

isnt an opinion exactly that, an opinion, and because someone does not agree with Jason Manfords opinion they are wrong?

i can sort of see what people are saying regarding going to work so soon etc etc, not that i agree with it however thats someones opinion and they have every right to have that opinion, did he think every single comment was going to be agreeing with him or something?

attention seeker if you ask me
Nath

14th Aug 12 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
isnt an opinion exactly that, an opinion, and because someone does not agree with Jason Manfords opinion they are wrong?

i can sort of see what people are saying regarding going to work so soon etc etc, not that i agree with it however thats someones opinion and they have every right to have that opinion, did he think every single comment was going to be agreeing with him or something?

attention seeker if you ask me

Bandwagon. Probably got a tour coming up.
BarnshaW

14th Aug 12 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

exactly, I personally think the awful jokes are far worse then someones personal opinion that he went back to work so soon... at least the person who said that had reasons for what they were saying whereas jokes are just plain out insensitive.

he is a little wanker

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Jason Manford. 23 database queries in 0.0174670 seconds