corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » PayPoo

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PayPoo
Gary
Premium Member

User status: Offline
20th Aug 12 at 14:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They really don't know their arse from their elbow!

Email just recieved 'We are pleased to let you know that, starting today, money from payments you receive will no longer be placed in a pending balance and will be immediately available to you.'

I dont have PayPal anymore
fazza

20th Aug 12 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Paypal are fucking cunts to put it politely.

told me I cannot access my money in there for 180 days unless I provide a full list of my suppliers and proof that I am a business and they want to know the full ins and outs of my business.
Fuckers!

Only a few phones have been sold on ebay and all recieved 100% feedback so i dont see what the issue is
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

20th Aug 12 at 15:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
They really don't know their arse from their elbow!

Email just recieved 'We are pleased to let you know that, starting today, money from payments you receive will no longer be placed in a pending balance and will be immediately available to you.'

I dont have PayPal anymore

They probably have you on their email list you fanny, so of course they are going to email you.
BluKoo

20th Aug 12 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've never had a problem with paypal. I think they're pretty good.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » PayPoo 22 database queries in 0.0082741 seconds