corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Leasing

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Leasing
Josh Ack
Premium Member

User status: Offline
24th Sep 12 at 10:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thinking of leasing as I am never home and dont have time to sort out problems with older cars like MOT failures and so on, My questions are, is there any leway in the prices like there is with finance? and also If I got my Grandad to take it out for me so I don't have to pay the VAT would there be any problems with me using as a personal car.

Cars are Giulietta and 1 Series Coupe M Sport

Thanks
Brett
Premium Member

24th Sep 12 at 10:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it's for you then you're best just getting it on a personal lease imo. Have you actually spoken to your grandad? It's not as simple as him just getting it via his business and then you getting it less VAT.
Colin

24th Sep 12 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If your grandad takes it out it will be his car and need to be registered to his address.

Not sure how that will effect insurance!

Not sure if you can haggle with a lease, worth a go though!
Josh Ack
Premium Member

24th Sep 12 at 11:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think personal lease is probably best then, Have found the Giulietta for 289 inc VAT, the BMW is just over 300 inc VAT. Going for some test drives when i'm home on saturday..
John

24th Sep 12 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where's the £300 M sport deal, ones I can see are a lot more expensive?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Leasing 22 database queries in 0.4685590 seconds