corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa sport 1.6 for sale £600

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa sport 1.6 for sale £600
corsajay88

User status: Offline
24th Sep 12 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make -
Model -
Engine -
Mileage - 87k
Price -

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07919808972
Contact email address -

General information -
Star silver sport for sale. i will take £500 rebuilt engine 5k miles ago. 10 months mot 3 months tax. powerbox inlet. 4-2-1 manifold. lowered 60 mil on cav slabs. Phone or text 07919808972 for more details pics. Has had loads of work done to it. new starter. battery. cat. ball joints. trackrod ends. front and rear brakes. crankshaft seal. cambelt due to crankshaft seal leaking on it. will include new stainless steel decat and front lower and rear strut.brace.

Its also got tigra front leather seats. it was undersealed properly at mot time. so it looks great underneath. as said engine is great very quiet and pulls just like it should its a quick little car tbh.

found an oil leak yesterday so had it on the ramps it was oil pressure switch and the knock sensor, both were replaced. did a service while i was there oil. filter. air filter is a bmc cda which was cleaned with the k&n kit about 4k ago i can include this. brakes were checked.

this did have a small bump (less than 10 mph) the bonnet was replaced along with headlights, crashbar and front crossmember. i have included some pics of this being done.

as above please call or text on the number and i will answer any questions. it is running spot on and is very quiet as you would expect. the temperature stays bang on 90 even with the 4-2-1 manifold. as said the outside could do with a bit of a tidy up it needs new plastic arches on the front as the clips are broke on one side i have a new one in the car. there is some rust on the boot and bonnet which is common.

[Edited on 24-09-2012 by corsajay88]

[Edited on 26-09-2012 by corsajay88]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa sport 1.6 for sale £600 24 database queries in 0.0091701 seconds