corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Honda Accord TypeR

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Honda Accord TypeR
Pridzz

User status: Offline
26th Sep 12 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Havnt been on here for awhile! My last car which was my Starlet which I spent a small fortune on I have now swapped with this as my little one is starting to get abit bigger! How I sold it...

The ATR-

Mods are as stands
-30mm springs
-Stainless Exhaust
-K&N panel filter
-EP3 CTR Alloys
-A/C removed
-Xenon's

The car has been fully resprayed, The skirts and front and rear splitters are going back to red and change of plates and stickers back on doors etc for the mo are the only plans!
Jamie-C

26th Sep 12 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very nice, always had a soft spot for these! What sort of power do they put out?
djgritt
Premium Member

27th Sep 12 at 00:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie-C
Very nice, always had a soft spot for these! What sort of power do they put out?

Around 220bhp IIRC?
NathanR

28th Sep 12 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I saw the starlet at tourquay cruise a few saturdays back , was it you or the new owner ? Looked great though . Accord looks good to mate
Corsa_Sport21

28th Sep 12 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have a lot of love for these cars, infact found myself recently looking at some for sale. But at the moment, not a fan of that.

Standard wheels and the trim painted red again and it will look awesome.
Pridzz

28th Sep 12 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by NathanR
I saw the starlet at tourquay cruise a few saturdays back , was it you or the new owner ? Looked great though . Accord looks good to mate

That twas me - The last day I owned it before it went! Still have the Rota's forsale!

Yeah as said - I hate how it looks, I want DC5 wheels in silver and the black bits going red again, Few things here and there and it'll be looking spot on again.
But atm I was in an accident, Luckily only damage is it ripped off my exhaust and lambda's!
NathanR

28th Sep 12 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah i see looked very smart , wheels looked awesome .

Im sure youll get there mate , looks good as it is though .

Ah that sucks , no other damage at all ?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Honda Accord TypeR 23 database queries in 0.4045680 seconds