corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Electric sunroof, mirrors and windows !?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Electric sunroof, mirrors and windows !?
csifku

User status: Offline
30th Sep 12 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello, i wanna put electric sunroof , mirros and windows on my car, its corsa b, the biggest problem is that i dunno where actually to connect the mirrors and the windows (electric connection) for example if i wanna connect the mirrors, do i need just + and - connection or is something more difficult ? i mean do i just connect + and - and the mirrors switch does the rest or no ? its a same question about electric windows too ?
About the sunroof, is it only electric sunroof of corsa fits or i can use and Tigra's one ? THanks

New Poll